allkpop~In Three Years, First Win

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
K-Strike win their first award with 'Party' 
June 19, 2018 @ 5:45 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by xoxo
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
1665
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

K-Strike won their first music award on 'The Show' with 'Party'. 

SEE ALSO: K-Strike release 'Party' in collaboration with Thai Airways

K-Strike won their first music show award in over three years with 'Party' and are thanking their fans on social media for the win. 
 
The girls went through many trials over the years since not winning since 'Run Devil Run' back in May 2015. Through member changes and company changes the girls made serveral comebacks since then but didn't make much progress in terms of rising back into the compeition.
 
But it seems since switching over to their new company back February of last year, the girls trained hard for their comeback in September of last year made a difference. With their comeback in May with 'Hurt Locker' the girls made an impressive comeback after not appreaing on music charts since 2015. Now their hard work has paid off and they finally won a music award.
 
Even neitizens are impressed the way K-Strike has changed their color of music over the years, but also have their own style at the same time. They are also impressed that their new company is giving this much attention to them instead of debuting a whole new group completly. They also said that the company believed in the girls to make a turn around instead of throwing them away. And hope other companies do the same instead of abaonding idol groups to do nothing like Madtown.
 
But congrats again girls!
 
 
 
TAGS
 
K-Strike
'Party'
'The Show'