allkpop~NSKS (Nine Sirens & K-Strike)

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Chinese-Korean sisters NSKS (Nine Sirens & K-Strike) reported to perform together at MBC's '2014 Gayo Daejaejun' for the first time
December 20, 2014 @ 12:34 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by xoxo
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
9688
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The known NSKS Sisters or Chinese-Korean sisters of rookie groups Nine Sirens and K-Strike (Jihyun, Jewel, S:igma, and T:au) are reported to come as one to perform together for the first time at MBC's '2014 Gayo Daejaejun'!

SEE ALSO: SISTAR's Soyu, Girl's Day's Hyeri, Lee Yoo Ri, Jun Hyun Moo, and more to host MBC's '2014 Gayo Daejaejun'

Rookie groups Nine Sirens and K-Strike are known as the names above after twin sisters Jewel and S:igma debuted in those seperate groups, Jewel in Nine Sirens and S:igma in K-Strike. And with Jihyun debuting in Nine Sirens and with her younger sister T:au debuting in K-Strike. These four girls are well known as their nicknames and have become popular as a quadruple.
 
Both Stardom Entertainment and Simtong Entertainment confirm that this news is true and the four will put on a stage at MBC's '2014 Gayo Daejaejun'! This is stage will be competely new as the four never performed together at all. Stardom Entertainment and Simtong Entertainment worked together for the first time to prepare a song for the four and also with the help of Jewel.
 
This is exciting many people a lot since the four will perform will their prepestive sisters for the first time. And also since Nine Sirens have a y comeback with 'Figaro' and K-Strike has a cute comeback right now with 'Oh!'. What both compaines have told us is that the girls single together will be called 'Red Light'! So don't miss the performance date December 31st!
 
 
TAGS
Nine Sirens
K-Strike
2014 Gayo Daejaejun