Chapter 13: Back To Business, But More Trouble? [May 22, 2015]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

And soon Jiyoung was back to promoting with K-Strike after her bed rest.

'Run Devil Run' + 'Oh!'

'Dear Mom'

After their schedules the girls were called in by their CEO. The girls didn't know why their CEO called them but to say it was a matter that must be talked about.

They arrived at his office and all sat down. Yoonjung asked the question all the other members were wondering, "CEO-nim why did you call us? What's the important matter?" the girls waited for his response.

The CEO folded his hands and looked at the girls, "We plan to advance both you and AlphaBAT to the Japanese market very soon." that sentence got the girls excited. Hyunae asked, "What about GI sunabes?" 

The CEO simply responded, "Were not sure if GI will advance as of yet, me and the staff are deciding on that but we want you and AlphaBAT for sure to debut in Japan sometime. Dates have not been worked out yet but we plan to do it soon. So we want to end your 'Run Devil Run' promotions very soon."

That also shocked the girls. Jihye looked at the CEO with wide eyes, "B-But we didn't have a chance to win with this song. I mean we can since the album reached number three now on the music charts." the other members agreed and wanted to promote it more. He nodded, "I know you girls are close to winning and yes I understand but to do a Japan tour we need you and AlphaBAT to start practicing for it, meaning learning basic Japanese and start to collab. We are giving you girls two more weeks." he put up two fingers, "Two more weeks to try and win. Understand?" the girls didn't answer at first but all nodded at the same time. The CEO sat back in his chair, "Good. I wish you girls good luck." the members bowed and then left his office.