Chapter 33: 'Lost' Showcase [September 13, 2017]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

There was one more obstacle for the "debut process" and that's the showcase. For Hana and Bella the reporters and cameras flashing left and right will be a new experience for them. Though they both went through survival shows this was official and they can't go back. They were preparing backstage and warming up, until they were called.

'Sleepless Night' + 'To. Strikers'

After performing two of the newest tracks the girls sat down and their MC was, Kim Sook. 

Kim Sook started the showcase immediately by asking the girls to introduce the album. Yoonjung answered, "Our new album 'Lost' has six tracks, including our title song 'Sleepless Night'. It's about a relationship that went wrong and how we want to go back into the relationship of the person we broke up with. In this album we also co-wrote the lyrics because we wanted to show that we've grown through this comeback." 

Kim Sook then asked, "Nae, you also started anew through a new entertainment. How is that for you?"  Emma responded, "We all agreed and moved together as a group because that's what we wanted. And under our new agency we get that chance to expand our music and our activities." Then they were asked about their new additions, "Hana and Bella are new to the group correct?"

Jenny, "Our '97 line." she grinned. Carmella guided the girls, "You two should introduce yourselves." gesturing to both girls, Hana who was sitting in between Yoonjung and Jiyoung, and Bella was in between Carmella and Alyssa (because she insisted and begged XD). Bella went first and bowed, "Hello my name is Bella. I'm joining K-Strike as a vocalist and a new member. Please look after me well." she bowed again. Hana, "I'll be also joining K-Strike as a new member and vocalist. Please look after me well." she bowed as Bella did. Kim Sook then asked the two newest, "Hana and Bella also were in survival programs isn't that right?"

Bella answered, "I was in 'Sixteen' that formed Twice sunbaenims. I still keep in close contact with them." Hana, "I was in the first season of 'Produce 101' that formed I.O.I., and the unnies and I keep close and I think me and Bella can agree that through those shows we matured ourselves and we learnt more in order to gain the knowledge and skills to debut."

Alyssa raised her hand to speak, in which Kim Sook said she could, "Bella unnie and Hana unnie have been a great addition to the group. One I think we are graceful for because unnies are the best and nicest and I think they made our group brighter." the older girls "Ahh..", while Bella and Hana thanked Alyssa for her honest thought. Jiyoung added on, "At first we didn't know what our next step as a group when we joined our new agency, but when Hana and Bella joined we knew what we wanted to do and what direction we wanted to head to."

The girls were to perform 'The Boys' as a throwback and end the showcase.

'The Boys'

'V App'