allkpop~[BREAKING] O:micron (Jiyoung) Passes Out

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[UPDATED] O:micron of K-Strike reported to have fainted while recording for 'M! Countdown'
May 16, 2015 @ 5:45 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by xoxo
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
3434
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

It was on the news today that K-Strike's O:micron (Lee Ji Young) passed out while recording at 'M! Countdown' and performing their new song 'Run Devil Run'.

SEE ALSO: K-Strike release MV for 'Run Devil Run' and for first mini album

While K-Strike was recording, before she could sing her part, O:micron fainted onstage and was said to have hit her head really hard after passing out. The other members surronded her until their manager came and then carried her offstage and was seen at the hospital. Simtong Entertainment has yet to release a statement about O:micron and if she is okay.
 
[UPDATED] Just a few moments ago, Simtong Entertainment has updated fans about O:micron's fainting incident and how she is doing now.
 
"This is Simtong Entertainment to bring a update on how O:micron's (Lee Ji Young) health status is going. It was revealed she was just exhausted and wasn't drinking enough water. She was just released from the hospital not to long ago and was taken back to K-Strike's dorm to rest up. O:micron will rest for a few days before starting up promotions once again. We thank fans of K-Strike for sending messages to support O:micron an K-Strike. Please look out for them as they contiune to promote 'Run Devil Run'!"
 
It seems O:micron is doing just fine and will be back very soon!
 
TAGS
K-Strike
O:micron
'Run Devil Run'