Chapter 18: Comeback With 'Flashback' + U:psilon's (Alyssa) Debut (August 30, 2015)

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

Everyone was nervous for this comeback no doubt about it, more specially for Alyssa. For her it was her debut stage with K-Strike. The other members reassured her that everything was okay and she shouldn't panic, mostly on joining the group right when the K-Strike hit their one year anniversary. K-Strike couldn't believe they hit their one year as a group and promised to celebrate after their schedules for sure. All they were doing was waiting beside the stage before recording.

Minhee whispered over to Aehyun, "Unnie do you think our fans will like 'Flashback' and the rest of the album?"

Aehyun looked over to Minhee, "I hope so Minhee. But it shot pretty high up on the music charts. Even the other songs as well, so I wouldn't see why not." Minhee puffed her cheeks and nodded. Carmella hopped over, "You girls worried to?" they both nodded. They were all worried since after Hyunae and Jihye left the group and they added Alyssa. They wondered how the fans would react, of course there is always good comments and bads ones. But they told Alyssa not to fret so much because the true fans will support her in K-Strike.

On another side, the rest of the girls were talking about future songs they might do. 

Jiyoung, "How about another y comeback in the future? Fans like it."

Juyeon nodded, "I agree. Since 'Flashback' got such a good response I wouldn't see why not."

Yoonjung, "But sometimes to much y can be to much you know? What do you think Xin Qui?"

Xin Qui was thinking in her own bubble, "Mmm I would say y as well." Yoonjung looked worried for Xin Qui, "You alright Xin?" Xin Qui nodded, "Yeah unnie just worried since it is our comeback."

The girls were finally called onstage to record. But it seems Alyssa was frozen in her spot. The others looked and all went to her and before they actually went they held hands in a circle. Yoonjung held Alyssa's hand, "Breathe in and out Alyssa. Its okay."

Alyssa nodded and closed her eyes. She then re-opened them and sighed, "Just trying to get all the nerves out unnies." 

Xin Qui, "I think we all understand. My unnie told me when members quit Nine Sirens they were deviated of course but with new members comes new memories. It doesn't mean the group is disbanded or anything. We'll have new memories to cherish." the others agreed. Alyssa smiled, "Thanks Xin Qui unnie. Fighting!" 

The others grinned and shouted a big, "Fighting!" together before going stage.