allkpop~'The Celebrity' Magazine

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
K-Strike feature in 'The Celebrity' magazine with a photoshoot and interview
July 5, 2018 @ 5:45 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by xoxo
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
1665
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

K-Strike have been doing well with their recent release of 'Party' and now have done a photoshoot and interview with 'The Celebrity'.

SEE ALSO: K-Strike release 'Party' in collaboration with Thai Airways

The eight girls took on different styles for the photoshoot as they are featured in the August issue of 'The Celebrity'. The girls also talked about their upcoming repackage album that'll now be released at the end of July or beginning of August and talk about their upcoming fourth anniversary in August as well. Even letting us know how it felt to win after a long time.
 
 

The Celebrity: What did you give to your other members?

Alyssa: Because I started acting first, when members who are just now starting to act ask for advice, I tell them about my experiences and this and that.

The Celebrity: What did you think of the most while recording for your repackaged album?

Jenny:  When including our Japan activities, we’ve shown so many concepts and made so many transformations. This time, I wanted to show ‘this is us’. I hope the general public would look at this and feel ‘yeah, this is K-Strike’.

The Celebrity: Do you feel like you were born to sing?

Jenny: I’m still working at becoming better. It makes me think if this is the right way to sing. I keep getting more confused. Still, I’m more confident in singing than in anything else. When I watch audition programs nowadays, I realize how there are people that can express something with their natural born talents. So I think I have to do better. I get stimulated too.

 

The Celebrity: Now that your mentality has changed, I guess your comeback this summer as K-Strike will remain as a happy memory.

Jiyoung: I’m excited and my heart is fluttering. Now that all the members have matured, I think we will be able to have fun and enjoy it comfortably. Because we can enjoy it boldly and honestly with this comfortability.

 

The Celebrity: Your tanned skin is charming. Do you go tanning?

Carmella: I’ve never gone tanning before. I get tanned easily, and I like going outdoors where the sun is blazing. I go bike riding, running, and occasionally go camping.

The Celebrity: I feel like preparing this album must have brought back some memories.

Carmella: Album preparations always make my heart flutter as if I’m going on an adventure. I feel like that heart fluttering feeling is the most enjoyable part of life. But I think that feeling and enjoyment only come when it’s well-prepared. When heading out for an adventure, you have to carefully prepare before leaving. I enjoy adventures and challenges, but I get afraid once I try to make my move, so I become cautious.

The Celebrity: K-Strike's 4th anniversary, Hana's plans are?

Hana: I want to converse with fans and hear lots of opinions. It would also be nice to create music videos or stages by gathering songs that we haven’t been able to show. I also want to release an album that the members produce and write ourselves. All the profits would be used towards female students who are studying arts. K-Strike members were initially like those female students, too.

 

The Celebrity: What’s something you were sure of and were confused about while creating this album?

Yoonjung: Some things I’m sure of are choreography and our won energy. When we practice those appearances, I want to get on stage and hurry and show you all. We shot our album jacket photo for the first time in a while, and the feeling was peculiar,  Something that confused me, so whether doing cute gestures is still right, since we’ve gotten older now (laughs). But lucky I had a really good photographer with one of the best 360 camera that took all the best angles and wide pictures.

The Celebrity: K-Strike's 4th anniversary, Yoonjung's plans are?

Yoonjung: I want for us to make a fan song ourselves. We may need help when working on it. (laughs) I think expressing the thanks we have towards fans would be most touching as a song. I don’t cry much, but I get choked up when I hear H.O.T senior’s ‘Celebrate’ and S.E.S. senior's ‘Running’.

The Celebrity: It seems like you have a good balance between life as a celebrity, and your personal life. How is that possible?

Bella: I don’t consider my life as a celebrity as my everything. While it is what I have to do my best at right now, when I look at my entire life, I don’t want to live tied down to this job. I want to enjoy my life and see the big picture.

 

The Celebrity: The anticipation for this album is quite high; do you think preparations are going well?

Emma: I think satisfaction honestly is relative. While preparing the album, I’m not able to feel satisfied enough. That’s why I’ve been pushing myself into it. Because I would like for it to be touched up more, and was a bit more perfect.

The Celebrity: What might be K-Strike's next step?

Emma: I’ve thought of this before, but it never works out. I’m probably going to just go with the flow. Whenever I try to do something forcibly, it becomes unnatural and it feels like I’m in someone else’s clothes. I think K-Strike will also do what’s fitting at that moment, and do what we want.

Original Article 

 
TAGS
 
K-Strike
'The Celebrity'
Magazine