Chapter 16: Next Steps

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

The girls thought they would be nine till the end, but fate has its ways. But the nine girls on their last day together was best wishes for everyone and good luck on their future activities, whatever they may be.

The now seven girls were in their practice room and thinking of what their next step was. 

Minhee was the first to speak up, "So what do we do now? I mean with our next comeback and all?"

Carmella breathed out, "I don't know Minhee..."

Juyeon puffed her cheeks out and looked at Jiyoung. Jiyoung sat up, "We should make our comeback strong!" she put her two hands in a fist. Juyeon was surprised to her unnie all pumped up after the situation. Juyeon gulped, "How so Jiyoung unnie?"

Jiyoung thought about it and said, "We should write the songs no?"

Aehyun, "But Jiyoung-yah, we don't even know if our CEO-nim will members to K-Strike or not. And its not really our call either on that part to add or not to add new members." the other members agreed.

Carmella then looked at Xin Qui who was quiet throughout this conversation and asked her, "Xin Qui, when your unnie's group (Xin Qui is the younger twin to Nine Sirens' Jewel) added new members how did they feel?"

Xin Qui, "Well I know it was hard for them since so many left and now only four original members are left, it has become harder but they are called "Nine Sirens" so they have to add members till they are nine again. But Jewel has worked hard to make sure every song she writes for the group will at least get listed into the music charts."

Yoonjung nodded, "It must be hard for Nine Sirens and what they went through so far. But they are making a comeback yes?"

Xin Qui nodded, "Yeah and they added a new member. I'm so proud of them." she smiled at the end. Yoonjung nodded, "I bet. After Jini sunbae passed away I bet it took a lot to do a comeback this early."

Minhee, "I can't wait to here their new song and album, it'll be exciting. I hope I can learn composing like Jewel. I mean she gave us 'Romantic St.' for free!"

Aehyun agreed, "She didn't accept any money for the song when she should have."

Minhee nodded, "That's why I decided next year I'm going to sign up for college. I already looked into ones I want to apply to!"

Jiyoung smiled, "Good for you Minhee-ah. Write good songs for us in the future." Minhee nodded, "I will do my best unnie!"

Juyeon looked at Xin Qui, "How's your college life Xin?" though Xin Qui is born in 1997, like her sister she graduated early in China and moved to South Korea and attended university a little after.

Xin Qui shrugged, "Its okay. But I'm graduating early." everyone was shocked. Minhee, "How are you graduating early?!"

Xin Qui, "I'm getting the credits I need. That's why I'm not at the dorm as much. I'm trying to earn the extra credits to graduate by the end of this year. In which I am."

Yoonjung, "That is something to celebrate Xin Qui. But why do you want to graduate early? I mean I can understand if its for our schedules, but don't you want to spend more time with your classmates?" 

Xin Qui shrugged, "I mean I don't talk to them much since recently we were busy a lot. Plus when we do get going again it'll be easier." 

Yoonjung wasn't convinced and knew there was something more but didn't push her dongsaeng, at least not yet. Yoonjung wanted to ask Xin Qui another question but the now maknae excused herself from the room because her phone rang and she exited the room.

The others were talking about their future comeback and what they should do for the concept. Aehyun, "How about something y? I mean because that's what made us win with 'Run Devil Run'."

Juyeon shook her head, "How about something cute like what we did with 'Oh!'?" she did some aegyo. Jiyoung smiled and put Juyeon in a head lock, "Stop acting cute." Juyeon tried to beg for mercy from Jiyoung. Yoonjung smiled and joined in the conversation.

Outside the room...

Xin Qui who went outside answered her phone and spoke in Mandarin and not Korean, "Hello?"

The person on the other side of the phone line asked, "Is this Ryu Xin Qui?"

 Xin Qui answered, "Speaking."

The person spoke, "This is Wang Zhongjun, one of the CEO's of Huayi Brothers." 

Xin Qui, "Yes sir I was expecting your call."

Wang Zhongjun, "I read your letter about wanting to possibly sign on with us?"

Xin Qui nodded, "Yes sir but I also would like to still be signed with my Korean company Simtong Entertainment if possible." Wang Zhongjun was thinking, "Well I can't promise anything. Worse come to worse is for you to decide Xin Qui, Simtong Entertainment or with us, Huayi Brothers. We will call again."

Xin Qui nodded, "I understand sir, thank you." she ended the call and let our a big sigh before going back in the practice room and smiling like nothing was wrong.