Chapter 11: Fear

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

The girls were preparing to go on the 'M! Countdown' stage as they checked their outfits, hair, and mics one more time before going onstage. They were all in smiles as they know 'Run Devil Run' was topping the charts and they hoped they would win with this song. 

"Yah you okay Jiyoung-ah?" asked Carmella. Jiyoung was holding her head, but smiled and nodded, "Yes unnie just tired from the schedules you know?" Carmella wasn't sure but nodded and walked to the other members to make sure they were all set before recording. 

K-Strike had busy schedules even though they were just promoting 'Run Devil Run' and were told to take care of their health by AlphaBAT and staff.

Yoonjung walked towards Xin Qui and padded her shoulder, "You alright to Qui?" 

Xin Qui shook her head, "I'm just worried about Jewel." Yoonjung sighed softly but patted Xin Qui's shoulder again and knew what the younger was thinking about. The death of Nine Sirens's member Jini was still hanging onto the Nine Sirens members, also even K-Strike. Xin Qui spoke again, "And Jewel hasn't texted back since I did this morning." 

Yoonjung, "Just give them time. It must have been hard since it was so sudden. I think your sister and the other members just need time to settle and adjust. After all it has only been one month since Jini passed away. Let's do it for your sister and Nine Sirens?" Xin Qui smiled a little and nodded. 

Then the girls went onstage and started to perform 'Run Devil Run'. But as they were going Jiyoung was feeling a little dizzy but kept on going because they needed to finish the recording. And just when she was going to sing her part, the second time she comes in she didn't know what happened and she out on stage.

The members panicked and the recording stopped. The first one by her side was Aehyun. She rushed to Jiyoung's side, "Yah! Jiyoung!" she was careful when she lifted Jiyoung's body and put Jiyoung's head on her lap. Juyeon blocked Jiyoung's body so the fans wouldn't see, "Unnie are you okay?" Minhee was shouting the same thing to see if Jiyoung would respond.

Hyunae and Jihye ran down and came back so their manager could carry Jiyoung to the car to bring her to the hospital. The girls ran after their manager and apologizing to their fans also.