Chapter 2: Debut

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

AN: So birth names got the most votes for chapters but, stage names will be used during interviews and such~

****

K-Strike were finally debuting and backstage for their first performance at 'Music Core'. 

"Minhee unnie can you help me tie the back of my shirt?" asked Xin Qi. Minhee looked at Xin Qi, "Why are you asking?" she slouched against the couch as she to lazy to get up and help. Xin Qi was about to go up and yell at Minhee for being lazy but Jiyoung got up and helped Xin Qi tie her shirt. 

Jiyoung sighed, "I swear I wonder who are the adults here?" she eyed Minhee. Minhee defended herself, "I'm not an adult yet Jiyoung unnie. I'm in my last year of high school." Jiyoung sighed, "At least try to be grown up and help your dongsaengs."

Juyeon nodded as she came with a water bottles for Jiyoung and Xin Qi, "We've been together long enough to know that Minhee is more on the lazy side." 

Minhee was about to get up but Aehyun pushed her back down, "We have also been together long enough not to try to kill each other before our debut." 

Minhee's friend in the group, Hyunae stepped up to defend her friend, "Minhee is just a special case." 

Maknae Jihye nodded, "I agree with Hyunae unnie." 

Carmella then brought up a different conversation, "Jihye. Xin Qi. Did your older sisters call or anything?" Xin Qi and Jihye had sisters in Nine Sirens, Jewel and Jihyun. Jewel was Xin Qi's twin sister, with Jewel being the older twin by five minutes. And Jihye's older sister was Jihyun.

Xin Qi nodded, "Jewel told me congrats after a long wait and I told her to heal better." Jewel got injured her ankle during practice before a comeback.

Jihye also nodded, "Jihyun unnie told me good luck and that she'll watch out for us if we bump into each other."

K-Strike's leader, Yoonjung smiled, "Well if we do bump into Nine Sirens during the same promotion tell both of them I look forward to learning from them."

It was K-Strike's turn to go onstage.

****

After they got off the stage, they were pumped up to go again. When they opened the door the girls got a surprise from Jewel and Jihyun from Nine Sirens!

Jihye, who didn't usually show her excited side ran to Jihyun and hugged her older sister, "Unnie you didn't tell me you were coming?!" Jihyun smiled, "Surprise!" they hugged again. Jewel and Xin Qi hugged softly as Jewel was with crutches and unable to take a full on tackle from anybody.

Everyone else bowed to both Jewel and Jihyun, as they were sunbaes who debuted back in June. Jewel and Jihyun also bowed back. Yoonjung hugged both Jewel and Jihyun, "Thank you for coming despite your schedules." 

Jihyun waved her hands, "Actually we are free. I mean today we are, tomorrow were performing at Lotte World." 

Jewel sighed but kept her smile, "But I'm free until my ankle is healed."

Aehyun was amazed, "Nine Sirens is performing at Lotte World?" Jihyun nodded, "Its for their concert and we got invited." the K-Strike members were jealous a little but couldn't help it since they just debuted a few minutes ago and haven't gained much popularity yet to be invited to things like that. Carmella smiled, "Well good luck girls. And have fun since you'll be at a park." Jihyun and Jewel nodded. 

Jewel and Jihyun both said goodbye to K-Strike and of course their sisters and went back to their dorm. K-Strike to, after their performance packed up and headed home, feeling energetic after their debut stage and with their fans who cheered for them.