Chapter 24: Comeback With 'Heart Attack' [June 4, 2016]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was K-Strike's comeback stage with 'Heart Attack' and they couldn't be anymore nervous, and for many reasons. One was they were entering a competition with good sunbaes (as well as hoobaes), two this was their first comeback in 10 months (since 'Flashback' in August, and this is Alyssa's first comeback), third Xin Qui was not in this comeback so its one less member. So the seven girls didn't know how their fans would react. What made it even a little worse is that in their last comeback they didn't win any music awards so they felt their popularity was going down, so this comeback would be important to determine their future.

The girls were backstage at 'Inkigayo' and preparing to go onstage after doing rehearsals. They were a little surprised to see all the fans that came to see their first comeback stage. But their hoobaes MONSTA X who recently made their comeback with 'All In' came to the girls waiting room to give them a album. They met briefly before when K-Strike was promoting 'Run Devil Run' and the boys debuted, so it was nice to see their hoobaes do well.

But after talking with each other and just remembering to breathe, the girls weren't as nervous and felt like they will do well during these promotions!

[Comeback Stage] 'Heart Attack'