Chapter 42: Comeback With 'Party' [June 15, 2018]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was finally comeback day for their new summer single and boy were the girls nervous. Since they did well with 'Hurt Locker', they were worried about how 'Party' would fare. But much to their shock 'Party' went to reach #1 on multiple music charts.

'Check' + 'Party'

After their stage the girls couldn't shake off the excitement they felt from performing and the support from the crowd. 

Alyssa who got off first was jumping up in joy, "Did you hear the fans unnies!!" 

Carmella breathed out a sigh of relief as she was right behind Alyssa, "I know what you mean Alyssa. It felt good to hear the fans cheering for us like this." the '97 liners, Bella and Hana approached Carmella. Both girls walked alongside Carmella with Bella asking, "It was hard wasn't it unnie? I mean before?" 

Carmella kept walking but nodded, "Of course, you know as well as me that being an idol isn't a easy job. Lots of sacrifices in your life." Bella nodded understanding it after going through 'Sixteen'. Even Hana understood after 'Produce 101', "I know what you mean unnie. Private life or not it's invaded that's for sure." the four kept talking about being an idol.

Jiyoung watched them, a little tense until Jenny came over. Jenny and Emma came over, "You oaky unnie?"

Jiyoung looked at her and came back to reality, "Uhh.. yeah Jenny. Just thinking." "About what?" Jenny looked at Jiyoung. Jiyoung smiled, "While us as K-Strike; what we've been through and how things are finally turning around for us, for the better." 

Jenny nodded and agreed, "I couldn't agree with you more unnie. Since almost four years back has been a long time of struggle. But I think 2018 is our year.". Emma added, "There's always a balance unnie. We fail sometimes but we succeed the other times." Jiyoung smiled gently and nodded as they both follow their dongsaengs. 

Yoonjung who followed last listened to the several conversations and agreed everything her dongsaengs said. Being K-Strike, an idol hasn't been a easy road. Especially within the last three years were they were losing hope of coming back into the spotlight. But people believed in them; fans, family, friends, and their new company. They put faith in all of them and now they were coming back and Yoonjung would watch over her members for as long as she could.