Chapter 48: Comeback With 'Lion Heart' [July 28, 2018]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

'You Think' & 'Lion Heart' Comeback Stage

After their stage was finished, the girls were getting off the stage and fans were screaming. The girls were thanking their fans while waving to them. But the girls were having a little fan meet outside, to thank them.

When the girls got there they couldn't believe how many fans were there. When the fans saw them they cheered for the girls as they got on their "stage", more of a platform. They lined up and Yoonjung was the first to speak, with a kiddy microphone, "Ohh..." she couldn't speak at first ans the fans giggled, but she continued, "This is a really big surprise for us that so much of you came and we really want to thank you for coming today." the fans cheered. Jiyoung took the microphone, "Especially the ones who look like they aren't from here. You traveled all this way to see us we couldn't be more grateful."

Jenny then spoke, asking in English to a fan, "Where are you from?" the fan responded with Japan. Jiyoung who speaks Japanese thanked the fan in Japanese for coming. Alyssa showed hearts to the fans and was giggling so much that the fans were distracted as Emma was trying to speak. Hana started to tease Alyssa," Oh hoo, being rude to her unnie."

Emma teased back playfully, "Being rude indeed." Alyssa smiled and sent hearts to Emma, "I love you Emma unnie." the fans screamed at the back and fourth. But Alyssa hugged Bella who was next to her and send, "But my heart is for Bella unnie." that made the fans scream more and the rest of the members be shy. Bella didn't know what to know and was kind of used to Alyssa's affection, "Yah Alyssa let Emma unnie speak." Alyssa nodded and calmed down a little. Emma thanked the fans and what they hope to achieve through these promotions. Carmella ended it after Yoonjung let her, "Thank you again Strikers for showing up today and for always supporting us. We wouldn't be here without you guys so thank you." her and other members bowed to their fans, out of respect.