Chapter 41: Is This Real? [May 19, 2018]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

The sudden immense popularity for the girls was overwhelming indeed. They haven't felt this way in almost three years when they first won.  What was even more bizarre is that Thai Airways wants them to be ambassadors for them, including to release a song and music video that they'll promote on music shows! And in order to film, release, and promote the song they would have end promoting 'Hurt Locker' by next week. Which was sad for the girls, but with this opportunity who couldn't resist? 

After their day's schedules their CEO (Lee PD-nim) called them in. They all bowed and sat down, waiting for their CEO to start.

"You girls are doing wonderful! 'Hurt Locker' is a big success and it's even going overseas!" he sounded thrilled. Yoonjung asked. "What do you mean PD-nim?" the other girls were just as curious. Jiyoung said, "We all know 'Hurt Locker' charted well on the music charts. It's been the best in years." before Lee could speak. 

He sighed and put another smile on and said, "Well Thai Airways wants you girls to be ambassadors and to release a song to be filmed in Thailand. You girls start recording in less than a week." this got them all excited. Alyssa bounced in her chair, "No way! I always wanted to go to Thailand!" Bella nodded and turned towards Alyssa, "Me to!". Even Hana joined the hug, "Going somewhere besides America and Korea is exciting enough!" Just thinking about Thailand made them all jump with happiness. 

Carmella raised her hand and said, "Does that mean were ending promotions early?" that made them all stop and be still. Lee nodded, "Yes, unfortunately so. But with this, I'm sure your popularity will go even higher." 

Jenny, "Is it a good song? I know were going to be ambassadors but the song matters."

Emma turned towards Jenny, "I'm sure it would be. I mean we are representing them so I would the song would be good." 

Lee assured the girls, "Yes we've (the staff) have listened to the song and it's a good summer vibe to put you and Thailand on the spot. You girls have your last stage for 'Hurt Locker' in a couple of days so rest up and get ready."

The girls with happy faces, "Yes PD-nim!"