Chapter 30: A New Start

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

In The Past...

When they signed with their new agency they all knew changes were going to come, big changes and today was one of those changes as they were meeting their two new members that would join the group from this point on. They moved into a new dorm and the girls would be split into two rooms (four in each room). The six other girls were waiting with anticipation for the two new members. 

Alyssa was the first to speak up, "Do you think the two girls will be nice?" as she looked at her unnies. Jiyoung waved her hands like it wasn't going to be a problem, "I'm sure they'll blend in fine with the group. I mean both girls appeared on survival programs and showed their hard work and dedication. So I think they will do fine." Alyssa nodded. Yoonjung ruffled the maknae's hair and said, "You did just fine." she smiled softly and Alyssa smiled back. Just then the door opened as their new Manager Oppa came in first, followed by two girls. The members stood up and bowed slightly to the girls, as they bowed lower.

Manager Oppa gestured to all the girls and said, "These two will be apart of the group from now on. So please welcome them and make them feel comfortable." all the girls nodded. One of the girls who didn't look full Korean bowed and introduced herself, "Hello ny name is Bella. I guess you can tell I'm not full Korean. I'm half French and I'll be joining K-Strike from today. Please take care of me." the other members nodded. The other girl then introduced herself, "Hello my name is Hana. I'm full Korean but born and raised in San Francisco." Then their Manager Oppa told them their new room order with; Hana, Emma, Carmella, and Jiyoung. The second room was Yoonjung, Bella, Alyssa, and Jenny.

Room #1

Room #2

And of course they the other essentials in a house, as well as they used a room for all their clothes. After moving all their things in their respective rooms their Manager Oppa told them that they would need to report early, before the sun goes up to practice for their upcoming Japan debut. After he left of course it was awkward, but Yoonjung knowing how she was the leader had to make sure the new members and and older members coexist and get along with each other. She quickly told all the girls to sit and have Hana and Bella tell more about themselves.

Hana spoke first as they all sat in a circle together, "Well like I said I'm from San Francisco. I also participated in the first season of 'Produce 101' and I was born on January 14, 1997." Jenny leaned over as she couldn't see Hana to well, "What do you like to do Hana?" Hana looked back at Jenny, "Well I like reading and video games if that surprises anyone." she rubs her head in nervousness. Alyssa raised her hand, "Your a good singer to unnie! I watched the first season and saw all your singing!" Hana blushed and became embarrassed at Alyssa's comment bowing and thanking her. All eyes than turned to Bella who froze a little after being looked at but told more about herself.

"Well I'm half French and half Korean, I was born and raised in Oahu, Hawaii and like Hana I was born in 1997; June 25th to be exact; and I also participated in a survival show called 'Sixteen' which as you all know formed Twice." she looked down for a bit after saying all that in one breath. Jiyoung nodded and looked at Bella in awe, "Your so pretty Bella-ah." Bella blushed like Hana and bowed, "Thank you Jiyoung unnie. I can call you that right?" Jiyoung nodded, "Of course. Were all members now." Carmella patted Bella's shoulder as she was sitting next to her and said, "Don't think you don't deserve to be here because you do, both of you. And I think I know why, it's because our PD-nim saw something in both of you." both Bella and Hana smiled and felt relived hearing that from Carmella. Emma chipped in to help the girls feel more in the group, "Trust me when we say both of you have awesome vocals. I don't see why to be honest you never got into the groups you tried to get into." she shook her head in disbelief. Again Hana and Bella couldn't believe the comments they were getting about their singing and felt welcome. Tomorrow was a new day and a new beginning.

AN: Hope you like this chapter. A way to introduce our new members Hana and Bella~