► Suho (sweet & cute)

EXO IMAGINES

“____, I’m home! and I brought something for you!” Suho uttered. 

“Jagiya!” You ran in excitement and bury your face on his chest. 

“____-ah, what’s with my baby today? Did you eat something strange today?” 

Seconds later you find yourself crying on his chest. 

“Who made my baby cry? Aish, I will beat the guts out of that person.” 

Suho took you by the wrists and bundles his warm hands around your face. Before you know it, he starts to kiss you. 

In a crestfallen state you mutter “Jagiya, do you think I’m ugly and hideous and fat?” 

“____-ah! How could you say that?! I think you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. You trust your feelings too much and bottle them up. Don’t!” 

“Jagi, well…” you stop and remember a flashback before Suho had just arrived a few girls had come to your apartment and dragged you towards the frontdoor. 

FLASHBACK

Girl1: “How could someone love a hideous face like yours? 
Girl2: “Your so fat you can’t even fit in the luxurious clothes Suho buys for you… you just try to squeeze in them. I hope you suffocate from that. 
Girl1: “You don’t deserve Oppa, your just a regular face in the crowd remember?”
Girl1: “I hope you die! Your so ugly the world doesn’t need you nor does Suho oppa you’re a worthless”

You thought these girls were blatant. You wanted to protest but before you could they started to harm you physically.

They both pushed you towards the ground making your head hit the floor and stepped on your chest helplessly.

Girl1: “Die , die!” 

They start to pull your hair and drag you to the rocky part outside your apartment. 

Leaving you numb into the ground betraying every emotion that had come into your head.

I knew I loved Suho very much and I’d for sure I’d live a life full of surprising pain since many had admired him, this was just the beginning I thought. 

After the incident, you had taken a shower to clean the bruises and changed into your long-dress you thought it would be better to cover your bruises. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

“Well... what?" Suho was questioned. His eyes were filled with worry. 

He notices blood stains on your legs making him uneasy and shocked. 

“Yah! Who did this to you?!” Suho was more angry and frustrated now. 

All of a sudden hard bangs on the door broke the silence between you and Suho.

Suho opened the door and found the two girls who beat you up. 

“What do you need?” 

Girl1: “Suho oppa! Saranghaeyo~” 

Girl2: “Suho oppa, why do you need that ugly girl here no one needs her!” 

Suho gathered his emotions… he fiercely glowered with the girls frantic expressions. 

“Yah… did you hurt my baby?” He said in an awful way shivering almost tearing up.

“GO AWAY AND DON’T YOU EVER COME BACK.” Suho raged making both of the girls run for their lives.

He turned back to you and clasped you. 

Suho asked you what the girls did to you and he ended up crying grasping on your legs. 

“Sorry Jagiya, I’m really sorry. I don’t deserve you, you will end up hurt if your with me and… and… I want to be with you forever but…” 

Before he could continue you put your finger in his soft lips.

“Yah, I will always love you. – I will stay strong for us…”

He brought a red velvet box and opened it up.

“Will you marry me? I want to keep you as my property forever and make lots and lots of babies we can call our own…”

You were breathless and your sadness faints replacing it with tears. 

This moment was priceless. 

“Ne! Ne! Saranghae Kim Junmyeon~”