► Suho (jealousy & sweet)

EXO IMAGINES


dedicated for xoxoChocie

"Oppa, I have to leave now! Annyeong!" you holler at your brother Suho.

Suho sees you in a short petite dress making your curves prominent. You parade outside but then your over-protective brother yields you.

“And where do you think your going young lady? Going out in these clothes, no way.” Suho questions you before you could even land your foot outside the house blocking you. His eyebrows raise glowering at you.

“Opp... oppa. Me and my friends will just head out for today.” You say anxiously.

You couldn’t cancel your date now, it’s already been scheduled. Your bestfriend was a guy which your brother never knew about.

“With who?” Suho asks out of curiosity. “If it’s a guy friend then there is no way you are getting out of the house.”  

Out of the blue, the doorbell rang.

AIGOO MY FRIENDSHIP LIFE IS RUINED you thought.

It appeared to be your bestfriend Baekhyun!

“____! I missed you today! Let’s go out –“

Before Baekhyun could even finish, Suho appeared in front of him looking intently at him.

“Who are you? what do you need from my little sister?” wrapping his arms around you.

Baekhyun utters “Hyung, I am ____ bestfriend. Today we will spend the day together.” a little bit fearful of Suho.

Suho locks looks with you creating an awkward silence.

He endlessly starts warnings

“Be home before 10.”

“You cannot touch my sister anywhere, not even a single strand of her hair.”

“Do not bring her to cold places… she doesn’t like cold places.”


(…)

 

“If you do not bring her before 10 –“

Suho was cut off and you gave him a peck.

“Oppa, I will be alright this isn’t my first time. And Baek is only my bestfriend remember?” you smirk.

“Ne, hyung~ ____ is only my bestfriend! Please understand.” Baekhyun adds.

Your brother Suho kisses you on the forehead and embraces you before you and Baekhyun head  out for the day.

He thought My little sister is growing up.

When you and Baekhyun were outside.

Baekhyun: “Wow your brother is really handsome… and super over-protective… maybe you should’ve introduced me before, you know?”

You: “Ne, indeed he is.”

Baekhyun: “Your brothers… HOT /kaepsong!/”

Both of you giggle.


As you two get on the car, Suho watches you from the blinds making it obvious that he is glancing at you.

Before you leave, Suho dashes and forces you to wear a jacket and nags you about your phone being on always.

He flashes his priceless smile and watch you two leave.

“Saranghaeyo oppa, I will be fine!”