► Se Hun (sweet)

EXO IMAGINES

“1…2…3… Ready or not, here I come!” Sehun bellowed.

Last minute, you hide in your closet and before you know it Sehun caught you.

BOO!” Sehun surprised you and grabbed you by the waist.

You shrieked and gaze into his eyes.

You blush for a moment.

“Yah jagi~ is there something wrong with my face?”

“Ani…” you whisper then you escape from his grip and ran across the house and stumble upon a chair.

 

When you had that blush moment with Sehun, he had already planned to put a chair for you to stumble in.

He fidgets towards you and starts to tickle you endlessly you yelp like as if someone was going to come and help you.

“Jagi~ who’s the best boyfriend? I am!” Sehun adds.

“Now repeat what I just said, tell me I am the best boyfriend or you –“

 

You cut him off and run back to the room and locked it… laughing like a maniac. With shock you remember leaving the keys on the dinner table.
Sehun won’t see it anyways, Aigoo that pabo. You thought.

Unexpectedly, you see the door knob twist.

Oh no.

You hear Sehun mumble “Yehet!”

He barges in and gives you the erted look.

You captivate him by doing aegyo yet he still doesn’t seem amused.

 

“Aegyo is not my style.” Sehun smirks.

“Oh, so your taking Kris oppa’s lines now do you?” You quiz.

He grabs you by your waist and throws you into bed. He pins you and tickles you again, “Yah! Tell me I’m the best boyfriend! Or – you’ll get what you deserve.”

You stick your tongue out teasing him.

Before you could even speak, he lands on your lips making you tingle.

“Now again, tell me.” He was serious now.

.
.
.
.
.
.

 

Seriously ridiculously cute.

“Ne! You are the best boyfriend ever and I cannot ask for more…” You gently peck him.

“Saranghaeyo ____, please don’t leave me okay?” Sehun adds.

He your hair and then pecks you back in return and you continued your tickle war…