► D.O. (sweet)

EXO IMAGINES

You gather all your friends number for another GNO since everything has been so hectic, you decide to enjoy your night away.

You put on your best clothes and throw make-up on your face making you feel like a princess for a night. 

Latterly, you head to the nearest club with your friends and you run into one of the most handsome guy your eyes had ever laid on. 

"Annyeong I'm Kyungsoo!" He smiles at you and you notice his lips somewhat had formed a heart formation, you thought it was cute. 

You lay your head on his bulky shoulders. 

You couldn’t quite see his face since the lights flashed in numerous colors and shades.

"I... I... I'm ____." stuttering staring him down somewhat mesmerized.

The following moment when you had just meant a bunch of extremely attractive ladies gather around him touching his broad chest... 

Aigoo another ladies man... whatever I won't waste my time anymore. 

you thought. 

Kyungsoo leaves flashing a smile carrying Champagne on his hands surrounded by girls heading towards the couch. 

Later on… he comes back for you. Handing you a glass of champagne. 

“Sorry about that. About the fact that suddenly I left.” He uttered.

No wonder this ladies man came back.

You came back to your senses…


“Annyeonghaseo I’m ____.” You say with a poker face.

“I’m Kyungsoo but everyone calls me D.O. (Dyo).”

“Oh that’s nice.”
You add.

After you had your conversation he asked you to dance with him and despite the fact that he had so many ladies lured to him, he ignored them all and focused only to you the whole night.

As midnight begins…

You finally say goodbye…

“Thank you D.O. for this wonderful night.” You say a bit drunk with your friends holding you down.

“No problem!”

You head out, unaware.

“WAIT! –“

You look back and see your scarf in D.O.’s hands.

“Thanks…” you flashed a smile awake and aware now.

“WAIT! – “ He exclaims again.

“Can I see you again?”

there that heart shaped smile again, that first stole your heart.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
This imagine felt weird. D.O. is far beyond this guy in reality.