► ★ Chen (sweet, cute & sad)

EXO IMAGINES

tumblr_lkl62eL01C1qfamg6.gif
dedicated for kikyo-sky

"Jagiya~! I'm home!"

your husband Chen comes home with flowers and a gift box in his hands.

You bury your face on his chest and he feels warm just as his kisses are.

 Chen hands you the flowers and fidgets over to the couch. You sit next to him.


“I missed you too jagiya~ so much.”

“Now open my gift~” he ordered. 

 

“Ne~” you reply.

You open the gift gently and yank it open.

And you find nothing but a rubber snake.

You were in shock and felt a little heart-attack.

“Kim Jongdae~!” you exclaim nudging him.

You find his trolls annoying yet still find it cute because he finds numerous ways to make you laugh.

A moment later…

 You find him making

SM ent. forced him to work too much. His whole body is weary and weak now not like before and his eyes were really droopy and not so vibrant anymore.

“I’m going to go take a shower now jagiya.”

“Ne.”

“Well?”

“Well-what?”

“Let’s shower together~!”

He smirks and teases you.

“Pabo!”


You fix your hair before going to sleep in part of your daily routine. You come back to the master’s bedroom and see Chen laying in bed waiting for you.

He pats your spot in the bed and calls you over.

“____-ah, come here, let me love you for a moment.” He calls.
 
He reaches over the duvet and brings you both warm and cozy. Chen fingertips land on your hips making you tingle a little afterwards you find his lips behind your ears already.

“Jagiya… saranghae.”

You turn around to face him, and notice a little scar on his face.

“Jagiya! What happened? What’s with your scar?” you cup his face in worry.

“I just fell that’s all, it’s healing now jagi, don’t worry.” He gives you a smile in return.

“Jagi~ let’s sleep now… I’m really tired already.”

“Ne…” you plant a kiss on his forehead and took your last time looking at his scar still wondering how he got it.

A few hours later… early morning.

You wake up to the sound of Chen whimpering and squirming through the bed.

His hands make their way to the linen sheets clenching on them.

“Jagiya! Jagiya~ are you okay? What’s wrong –what hurts?!”

He weakly points to his stomach in a groggy state.

“Jagi~ my stomach hurts!”

He makes his way to the bathroom and starts to puke blood.

It was pure horror.

You rush over to the phone and call the hospital and quicken your pace towards the kitchen to find water.

You dash back to the bedroom and was terrified of the presence that Chen was in pain. You try to calm him down by rubbing on his stomach as he releases blood. You were so helpless and doomed.

A moment later you hear the sirens of the hospital  car outside your house.

You welcome the emergency team and they take Chen as well as you inside the car.

You hold on to Chen’s hand and comforting him telling him everything’s going to be alright.

You held on to his warm hands until you reached your destination.

And you finally arrived.

 

The doctors immediately took Chen to the emergency room and you called Suho and the other EXO members to tell that Chen ended up in the hospital today.

Minutes later the members arrive, and there you were sitting in the shallow hallways of the hospital waiting for Chen.
“____-ah, everything’s going to be okay, Chen is strong.” Kyungsoo comforts.

You muster up all your tears and finally let go…

“I’m so worried about him…”

In a moment you find yourself bawling in front f the members who felt the same way for they’re brother.

Hours later… the doctor finally came out and he finds you and all the EXO members sitting outside Chen’s room.

“EXO members? May I speak with you all for a moment.” The doctor demands.

You were hoping to be called but decided to let the members know first before you could even burst into tears again.

Later you find the EXO members inside the room, peeking and barging in out of the blues.

And you see Chen fully covered in white sheets.

And the members gather around him.

“No… no.”

 

You fall on your knees feeling feeble.

Later the members hear your faint blubbing.

“I’m sorry ____.” Xiumin adds.

All of their hands were crossed.

“No!”

“Chen… don’t leave just yet. Don’t leave without me. Please don’t. I will really miss you, and I had always loved you from the start. Even if you were teasing me so much and called you pabo so many times… even if you trolled me so much. Just no… this is too much. I can’t live without you jagiya~”


You show a blanch expression on your face.

The members hand sulky expressions.

Later you find Tao snicker, and you wonder why. Sehun immediately nudges Tao’s shoulder.

What in the world at this moment. You thought.

You muster up all your feelings and head to Chen’s body.

You wrap your arms around him without even seeing his face.

“Kim Jongdae… no… don’t leave me.” You muffle through the hospital sheets.

“Kim Jongdae pabo, pabo, pabo! – I’m so sorry for everything I’ve done wrong~ for scolding you and everything I’ve done wrong.”

Out of the blues, Tao starts chortling and falling to the ground.

Suho beams at Tao.

“Mianhe hyung I can’t hold it anymore!”

And so Chanyeol laughs next boisterously. The next after the other.

And there you find Chen alive and sprouted from his sheets.

Chen grins at you.

“Did you really mean those words jagiya?” Chen teases.

TROLLED AGAIN. You thought.

You leap on Chen’s bed and excessively yelling pabo over and over again. And crying as well for trolling you.

“Why?!”

“Mianhe, jagiya~ I just wanted to see what you felt.”

You start clobbering Chen and hit his stomach.

“AISH! Jagiya~ it still hurts you know!” he adds.

He yanks you and wraps you around his chest.

“Mianhe, I didn’t mean to make you cry.”

He grips you tighter making sure you’re not crying anymore. And then planting a kiss on your forehead.

“I was so scared.” You add.

“I know, mianhe jagi~”

Later the members start to sing the chorus of Baby Don’t Cry. And find it very amusing.

They all laugh boisterously despite just what happened.

Later the doctor comes in and says Chen has recovered. He just had some malfunction around his stomach area. But not yet fully recovered. He still had to take proper medicine.

What a night. You thought.