►Tao (sweet)

EXO IMAGINES

Tao was waiting for you on the benches at a park on a sunny breezy day.

It was your monthsary, and every month he would do something so extravagant for you, something so amazing, you knew another surprise would come.

You head towards him, wearing a pastel pink dress with a aqua ribbon around your waist, wearing white pumps with your hair down.

Tao gazed at you as you walk towards him.
 
He strangely had a red box behind him, and you obviously thought it was the gift. You were curious what surprise he has in for you today.
Tao’s POV

I can’t believe this girl is mine, and that one day I get to marry her and spend the rest of our lives together.

“Annyeong bao-bei!” Tao exclaims and before you know it he hugs you like a big panda.

“I missed you! Wo ai ni!” you add.

“Soo…”

“Soo… what.”

“Happy monthsary!”

“YES! HAPPY MONTHSARY!”


Tao embraces you which broke the awkward air a moment ago.

“Turn around bao-bei…”

You turn and close your eyes.

You hear the sounds of him unwrapping the gift.

You thought aren’t you supposed to do that.

Never mind.

“Turn around now!”

Suddenly a pair of chocolate brown eyes met yours.

You gasped in surprise speechless at the moment.

It was a dog, and you have always wanted one again after so many years… you had been pained about the fact that your dog has died before, but a new beginning has begun again!

“This will be our baby…” Tao adds.

He blushed, both of you did.

He pecks you on the lips.

“Let’s name it Choco…”

“NO – Let’s name it Brownie!”

you both argue yet still find it funny to each other.

“Its our baby… so let’s name it…”

You both pause still in the middle of the park.

“Let’s name it Sunny!” you both say.

Since it was a sunny breezy day, it would be great to remember this and cherish this monthsary once again and remember it.

Both of you are satisfied and happy.

“Wo ai ni ____!” Tao blushes

“Wo ai ni bao-bei~” you smirk back.

Afterwards you go to the theme park with Tao~

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
And then you stare into his natural dark circles, and his eyebags whatever you call that. XD Tao is really cute you know? I hope to meet a guy that has a fun personality like him. And the fact that he cries in horror movies is just so cute~ Hoped you liked it! Don’t forget to request.