► ★ Lay (sweet)

EXO IMAGINES

You walk hand in hand heading to the basketball court with Lay.

“Bao-bei, look at me!” Lay exclaims and shows off his basketball skills, he was just as good as Kris.

He quickens his pace and scores for the basket.

 

“Bao-bei now it’s your turn.” He gives off a light smile and his dimples you always died for when you see them appeared once again, you couldn’t help but say yes.

“What?! Okay… okay.”

He gently puts you infront of him facing towards the basket and your back touches against each other making you feel warm inside.

“Okay now try shooting now, for every shoot you make I will kiss you.”

He smirks.

You sigh in Lay tricking you, again but find it cute.

“Well?” he bellows.

“Okay! Deal!”

You try your best to win Lay’s kiss and dribble the ball towards the basket hoping to look like a professional player.

You stop at the right place and aim for the basket.


And didn’t make it.

“This is useless.” you sigh in frustration feeling like you’ve failed your whole life looking at the ball wondering what kind of a failure you are.

“You really want that kiss do you?” Lay gently wraps his arms around you making you fit perfectly into his arms.

He takes your hand and brings you to the middle of the court.

“Bend down now, remember it’s not about the effort of your arms, it’s really about the legs bao-bei.”

“Okay.”

You muster up all your energy and aim at the basket again.

SCORE!

“Yay~! I did it!”

 

Lay gives you a winning smile in return and fidgets over to you.

He cups your face and run his hands through your hair.
 
And gives you a light yet deep kiss and smiles afterwards and there it was his to-die-for dimples again. So deep you could fill water in them.

You turn around facing the opposite direction and you feel nothing but small in front of him, but that’s what makes your relationship cozy at some point.

“Wo ai ni~” he whispers on your ear.

“Now Shall we try again bao-bei?”

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Omo~ if only this could happen. The 'future love' of Lay would be really lucky to have him. Like waking up in the morning next to him, and he still finds time to please you in many ways.