► Suho (sweet)

EXO IMAGINES

“____-ah! Let’s go swimming today~! It’s perfect to go swimming in a weather like this. You know? Not too cold, not too hot… just perfect!”

The last time you swam in a pool, you looked like a 3 year old kid compacted with floaties and you ran into your crush making you regret the rest of the day. But oh well, don’t regret what’s meant to be!

“Ne-ne I’ll go.” You reply back in an annoyed way hoping to make things right this time and not running into another guy.

“Perfect! I’ll pick you up at 11.”

“See you~ annyeong!”


You take a little nap again before you go swimming and when you wake up its 10 already.

You prepare for the swimming and putting on loads of sunscreen. And decide to wear a blue bikini.

ding dong ding dong

“Coming~!”

You cram bringing all of your bags and quickening your pace towards the front door.

“What’s with all of those my chingu?”

your bestfriend face twists and sees your floaties again.

“Aniyo chingu you ain’t bringing those.”

“But—“

You were cut off and you were left with only your bag and no floaties at all.

Before you know it, you arrived at your destination.

Your toes touch the water and somewhat felt traumatized by your past experience. Water was fear, for you. 

As you get up, your eyes meet with the most handsome man. Stumbling across him.

Slim, milky skin and a vibrant smile.

You stare at him making it feel rude.

“Oh mianhe! I didn’t mean to stare…”

“Aniyo~ gwenchana.”


He winks back at you and gives you a light smirk.

Leaving you jaw-dropped.

“That’s Kim Junmyeon but everyone calls him Suho.”

your friend out of the blues barges in after a moment you had with that guy.

You wince in embarrassment.

“Kim Junmyeon… Suho… he’s something.”

You get back up on your knees and to your shock, you fall over to the pool.

“Help!” you exclaim hitting the waters.

The water was 10ft. deep and you were only half of it.

You yelp and run your hands through the waters making a big splash when all of a sudden you see the same guy you ran into saving you before your eyes could go dark.

He brings you towards a dry spot and saves you.

“Are you okay? Miss can you hear me?”

There he was, that something guy.

Your vision was blurred and you could hear nothing but blurred  voices as well.

You find your air back and reply.

“Ne~ I’m fine kamsahamnida for saving me.”

“I’m glad your okay.” He gives off a light smirk.

You get back on your feet and walk with him towards the towel station.

“I’m Suho by the way.”

Your cheeks blush beet red and feeling tingly from the tips of your hair strands to your toes.

“Suho… Oh, I’m ____.”

You gently put your side bangs behind your ears and run through your wet hair.

He covers you in a bathrobe, knowing how traumatized you are.

“I’m really glad your okay.”

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
I think I will make a part 2 to this... I'll find time~^^