► Chanyeol (cute)

EXO IMAGINES

You were finally going to prom, but you had no one to go with. 
As you walk in the room, you see girls caked in their makeup, so beautiful you thought. 
They all looked at you as you walked in and you could tell they didn't like you because they looked at you as if you were an ill girl with a disease.

If you really want to be pretty, try eating your make up. you thought pointing to the mean girls. 

You sat alone in the corner of the room with the flashes of disco ball covering your face. You looked somewhat fine, but not better. You had liked this guy ever since yet he didn't even notice how much effort you put in for tonights prom. Not even a glance. 

I am better of all alone you tell yourself. 

All of a sudden, a tall guy with popping ears came in the room, all eyes were on him as he walked in. All girls squealed when they saw him. He brought blue roses with him, you wonder why. It was Chanyeol, your bestfriend. 

His eyes widen as he sees you. "Annyeong ____!" 

He approached towards you and notices your head is down. 

Chanyeol: "Are you okay?" 

You: "Ne. Never better~"
tears ran down your eyes at that moment. 

Chanyeol: "What's wrong?" 

You: "Am I beautiful?" 

Chanyeol: "Yah~ here you are again... ofcourse you are, your imperfections make you beautiful LOVE YOURSELF A LITTLE ____!" 

You: *sigh* Who are those roses for? 

Chanyeol: "Oh... they're for you..." 


He hands you the bouqet of flowers with surprise and smiles. 

Chanyeol: "Saranghae... please accept my feelings!" he ran away as his ears turned beet red. 

He had left a little note on the rose. 

NOTE 
____-ah, I've always liked you. I get jealous whenever boys are near you and I hate it. Your the bestest chingu ever. Will you go out with me?
NOTE ENDS

You blushed and your eyes looked for Chanyeol in the crowd and you find him on stage. 

What is he thinking you thought. 

"This is for the girl I've always loved and forever will. My heart beats for her only." he announces and his eyes fall on you in the crowd. 

A moment after Chanyeol's guy bestfriend had joined stage with him. 

Singing Peter Pan~ all they're eyes were focused on you. 

They're voices were perfect, perfect as the stars aligned in the skies. 

you thought. 

Later Chanyeol and his friends gather around you encircling you. 

Chanyeol approached towards you. 

"Saranghae, have you accepted my heart?"

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Do you accept Chanyeol's heart? /kkaepsong~/ hoped you liked it! :) If you do, imagine them teasing Chanyeol afterwards.