► Kris (awkward but sweet)

EXO IMAGINES

You were sleeping when all of a sudden you feel something strange, something wet. You checked to see what had awoken you 2 o’clock in the morning and blindsided by what appeared to be red stains on your bed.

Oh no.

You debate and dash to the bathroom and turn on the lights. You were relieved to have found the last tampon you could ever find in your bathroom.

You shut the door and well, wear it.

You wail in cramps and sit at your golden throne.

All of a sudden you hear a groan from outside your bedroom. You had awoken the dragon. He knocks at the door.

Kris: “____,  are you alright? I heard you wailing. What are you doing?” he curiously asked.

“Yes I’m alright.” But you weren’t cramps are the most horrible feeling in girl periods.

He slumbered back to sleep when he awkwardly sees the blood stains on your bed. Jolt struck him as he saw the stain. Kris was helpless at that moment. He got back and knocked on the bathroom door, twisting the knob a little as if it was going to open, but you locked it.

He was in a blank state, feeling embarrassed and he knew that you’d feel the same way.

After you were done with your “girl routine” Able to move freely and comfortably you went back to the room you peacefully and Kris was no longer in your bed. Before you called him, changed the blanket sheets and call Kris.

He wasn’t answering nor did he reply.

You walked out of the room 2 o’clock in the morning, clueless of where Kris had went. You had noticed he forgot his phone and left it on the dinner table.

 

A few minutes after, the doorbell was ringed.

He smirked at you carrying large brown bags… omo, does he know? You thought for a second. Embarrassed of what the awkward presence brings. Silence struck between both of you leaving you both blank-minded.

To your surprise, Kris had stormed off to buy you girl necessities even if it was not his style. Both of you had turned beet red not even looking at each other.
 

He broke the silence by embracing you.
 

“Does it still hurt?” he gently rubs your stomach and the presence wasn’t awkward anymore.

“It still does.” You add.

“Let me know if it hurts, I will take care of you.”

Sweet, what a sweet boyfriend.

“Bao-bei, let’s go back to sleep.” he whispers in his low-toned voice.

He kisses you as you both head back to sleep enfolding you completely on his chest.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Omo this sounds weird, what the heck am I doing? But it would really be sweet if this really happened /ovaries exploding/  kkaepsong~