► Kai (cute)

EXO IMAGINES

Ding dong ding dong

You ring the doorbell on your boyfriend Kai to see how well he is, he got really sick despite his busy schedule.

“Open!”

And when you come in you see Kai lying on the couch with a hotpack on his head, piled  on duvets and looked horribly sick.

“Jagiya… I have a fever… and my head hurts can you lay next to me?”

You quicken your pace towards Kai and you run your hand on his forehead.

“Omo jagi, you’re really hot.”

“I know right~”

He gives you a smirk and a slight wink teasing you.

“Aigoo, this boy, still teasing when he’s already sick. Aish.”

“Don’t call me boy young lady.”

With all of his left out strength, he yanks you next to him making you land on his chest.

“Jagiya, your sick, not this time.” You say muffling through his shirt.

“Take back what you said first.”

And his grip on you tightens.

“No way! BOY!”

He pouts all of a sudden.

After all, he was sick and this is not how you treat a sick patient, sick patients should be understood.

“Mianhe…” you say still giggling.

Kai wraps his arms around you this time  making you fit perfectly on his arms, like you two were destined to be together.

“Saranghae jagiya… I’m overdosed of your love.” He whispers in your ear and wraps you in his duvet as well.

You find it cute how Kai still remembers to make you laugh even if his state was not good.

Out of the blues, you stare into his dreamy chocolate-brown eyes making you fall deeply into them, deep as a trench.

He plants a kiss on your forehead, then to the tip of your nose and lastly lands on your lips.

A passionate kiss. His lips were as soft as the first bought cushions, untouched and gentle as a cloud.

You were in heaven for a moment.

“Now will you be my nurse for tonight?” he cuts of the passionate kiss.

“Yah!” you exclaim.