► Kai (sweet) [PART 1/2]

EXO IMAGINES

You come home to your husband Kai who was waiting for you.

"Annyeong jagi~ how's are you?" He runs to you like every man would greet his woman and gives you a light peck. 

"I am not in a good mood now Kai, leave me alone." you hiss. 

"Okay... would you like some coffee perhaps?" Kai adds. 

"ANIYO! I TOLD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE... I AM TIRED CAN'T YOU SEE?" you yell at him making you feel guilty for suppressing your anger.

You thought there was no need to agitate when your husband was greeting you. You were too cruel and you realize to go after him and apologize right after he had walked out of the scene, upset.

Before he walked towards the bedroom he added "Mianhe jagi... I didn't mean to give you such a hard time... Let me know if you need anything I will always be here." He smirked in a way that pained him.

You dash towards your bedroom where Kai had just walked into and find him huddle on the floor breathing heavily. You gasp in worry and enfold him in your arms... he was fine a while ago now he's enduring pain. 

"Oh no~ Jagi! What happend! Mianhe, does it hurt? Where?"

He wasn't answering just and sobbing.

There he was in torment, you thought of how obnoxious you are to him whenever you came home from work exhausted not even thinking about what he felt as well and his condition. You rush to your pocket digging for your phone immediatly dialing for the emergency number.

"Yoboseo?! Is this the hospital please come now." you bluster and instantaneously grab for the water picking Kai up and laying him over your thighs. 

He cries and lamently says "____,  Mianhe for today... yesterday... everyday..." 

"No, I am sorry." You add with tears tumbling your eyes.

You felt pitiful and despicable.

As the medical team heads to your house they carry Kai towarda the emergency bed and head to the hospital.

He was taken to the E.R. as fast as possible.

You beesech towards the doctors asking them to save Kai from this critical condition.

"Are you Mr. Jongin's friend?"
"Ne." 

"Well Mr. Jongin is in a crutial state, he might need surgery. It appears that his intestines had somewhat dislocated in some way." 

"Have you seen him in this condition before where he had stomach aches?"

"Aniyo..."


Not that you thought of. He never really informed you about it since you were out to work always... nor were you even suspicious.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chingu~ there is a part 2 to this. I didn't get to finish since I had another imagine in mind and didn't want to lose my train of thoughts... LOL. Hoped you liked it!