► ★ Lay (sad)

EXO IMAGINES

tumblr_lkl62eL01C1qfamg6.gif
dedicated for yeoboSEHUNsarang

"Bao-bei~! where are you?" Lay calls out. 

“Hold on… let me um… wait…”

What is this woman doing now?

Lay wonders and smirks.

He comes to the kitchen and sees you cooking. Something you are still practicing and getting used to.

“Bao-bei~ what are you doing? Go away, can’t you see I’m doing something?”

“Are you practicing for future purposes?” he teases while embracing you from behind and burying his face on your hair.

“Mhm!” you reply as you turn around to see him turning off the stove.

“Bao-bei I want you to always be happy okay? – let’s do this together. I will take the wheel now, I am the father. No matter what happens, I will always love you.”

There’s Lay in his emotional state again…

you thought.

 

You by sticking your index fingers on his dimples just when he smiled.

“Bao-bei~ we’re missing one ingredient! Can I head to the market?” you ask.

“Sure let’s go together I don’t like you being alone.”

Lay your hair and pecks on your forehead.

 

“Wo ai ni…” he whispers.


“I’ll go get the car keys!”


As you and Lay were in the car…

 Lay: “Are you okay, you don’t feel anything strange in your stomach?”

You: “I am fine bao-bei, one more month…” your smile reached your ears.

Lay: “Yes one more month and I’ll have my baby boy!”


He your stomach with one hand while the other on the wheel smiling so much that beans could hold his dimples.

He gently picks up your hands and holds it.

“Bao-bei watch out!” you exclaim as you head towards a humongous truck.

As you hit the truck, everything faded to black…

and all of a sudeen you wake up . As you scan the car, yet your vision was blurry you noticed you were still holding Lay’s hands and you were left with no bruises at all.

You look to see over Lay who was lying on your shoulder with glass pieces on his face, bleeding.

“Bao-bei, are you okay? Is our child okay?”

he gently opens his eyes and that was the first thing that came out of his mouth after the tragic accident.

“Yes… yes I’m okay bao-bei hold on were getting out now – bao-bei stay strong!”

Your eyes scan his body for any more injures and you notice his legs had been stuck on the gears.

“Your legs! Bao-bei your legs!” you say weakly.

Tears started to fall on your eyes and Lay’s too facing each other and you could feel each other’s hot breaths.

“We will be fine… you will be fine…”

Before you know it you had collapsed due to the heat.

You wake up to the sound of the emergency team cramming to get you out but your eyes felt very heavy you couldn’t open them.

Thankfully, they got you and Lay out both and you could see Lay on the emergency bed covered in blood.

You were both separated through 2 vans.

You wake up to the noise, and as you open your eyes you were already in the hospital laying in bed with a nurse beside you.

“Mrs. Yixing? Are you alright?”

“Where’s my husband!?” you were terrified with tears flowing down your cheeks.

You run towards the hall of the hospital and hoping to find Lay’s room.

Yixing, Zhang

You found it.

“Lay!” you run towards him and embrace him gently with your head on his chest.

His smile lit up happy to see you alive.

“Wo ai ni bao-bei…”

“Wo ai-“ you were cut off to see Lay not breathing.

“Lay… Lay… Lay! No don’t leave me yet please Lay don’t leave me…” you were terror struck and scared when you had heard the most terrifying noise.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Tears ran down your eyes and you couldn’t help it.

Doctors and nurses came in to Lay’s room seeing you crying beside him panicking.

“Mrs. Yixing… I’m very sorry. We did everything we can but his legs were too numb already, blood couldn’t pass through."

“No…”


more tears fell you could almost taste them so salty.

Your world had just shattered. 

All you could do was accept it and you remember what Lay said a few hours ago at the house.

“Bao-bei I want you to always be happy okay? – let’s do this together. I will take the wheel now, I am the father. No matter what happens, I will always love you.”

He literally took the wheel.

and remembered his lasts words…

“…No matter what happens, I will always love you.”

you fell ill to the ground.

 

2 months later staying at the hospital…

You gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and named it after Lay.

Lay took over his looks and none of yours.

He smiled brightly as an angel and healed your heart of the recent accident.

You noticed he had Lay's dimples too! So deep you can actually put something inside. 

He was beautiful and you could take him home now!

3 months had passed now and the flowers on your garden were un-watered and wilting now.

It felt that he was in the corner of your eyes but when you looked, it was no one. But he was watching over you and his son.

You come inside you and Lay’s home still the same.

Lay had always been telling you not to come in the room in the end of the hall so you decide to look now.

It was a bedroom for his baby boy.

Blue walls and a small car-shaped crib.

And you were surprised to see the flowers were still alive and blooming. 

Tears flow down your eyes.

You go outside and decide to water the plants… as you head outside you had noticed the garden had bloomed instantly.

And you knew… it was him. 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thank you so much for requesting! You know about Lay... I think he's fascinating. He seems like a independent guy although he may be depressed and all, he looks really strong and firm. I admire him actually for his attitude.