► Kris (jealousy & cute)

EXO IMAGINES

tumblr_lkl62eL01C1qfamg6.gif

dedicated to ohqueenkaboo 

You and Kris meet at a breezy summer morning, he said he will meet you in front of your house.

You wore a cute black petite dress making your curves visible along with some comfortable white doll shoes. 

Apart from his hectic schedule he wanted to spend his day-off with you.

Precipitously, your phone rang. To your surprise it was Chen. 

you answer your phone... 

Chen: "Oh annyeonghaseo Chen!"

You: "Annyeong ____!" 

Chen: "I'm glad you answered. I just came to greet you and see how well you are"

You: "Oh kamsahamnida~" 

Chen: "You and Kris gege will meet right?" 

You: "Ne! Why?" 

Chen: "He has really missed you a lot, the first thing he blurted when we got our day off was your name. You know... when we were practicing I saw him sobbing like a baby..." 

You: "Sobbing like a baby? aww, my Kris."

Chen: "Ne... oops I have to get going now! Annyeong!" 


You end the call first and you receive a text message. 

[ I'll be coming now bao-bei~^^ ] FROM KRIS

You quicken your pace from fixing your hair, and decided to just let it down. 

[ I'm outside now ] FROM KRIS❤ 

You go outside to see Kris in his car. 
"Ni hao bao-bei!" Kris hollered at you.
You hurry to get inside the car. 
"Wow you look so beautiful~" his eyes gleam at you. 
"Let's watch a movie today, you want? There's a new horror movie that's airing today." Kris suggested.
"Sure!" 
you respond. 

You and Kris head for the mall to the sweetbox theather, counted as one of the best theathers in Korea known for couples. 

As Kris buys the tickets and you look for the food you run into Luhan, Sehun, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun & Chanyeol.
"Oh what a small world!" Baekhun exclaims 
"Annyeong pretty Kris' bao-bei aka ____" Baekhyun teases and the other members greet you as well. 
When Kris was done buying tickets and you still looking for food. Kris sees you.
His eyes dilate as he saw the other members circling around you. 
He ambled towards you and wraps his arms around you. He greets the other members and smiles. 

Out of the blues Baekhyun speaks again.
"Your so y today." he blurts. 
Baekhyuns eyes search for your body up and down raising his eyebrows afterwards smirking at you.
"YAH! WATCH YOUR WORDS AND YOUR MOUTH BYUNtae!" Kris breaks in. 
"KKAEPSONG!" Baekhyun teases. 

Kris pulls you out and you both approach to the theathers. 
You watched the movie and Kris never spoke, he would give you what you needed but asides from that he never really spoke nor showed emotions. 

When you got out of the theatre... 
You mumbled to Kris. 
"Bao-bei... what's wrong?" you pouted in a cute way that would catch his attention. 
"I...I... just don't want guys around you." He turned around and hugged him from his back in the middle of the mall. 
"
Yíhàn, sorry, mianhe, triste..." 
"And your clothes too... I don't like you wearing clothes too prominent or in other words too tight." 
"And Baekhyun too." 
he added lastly. 

He searched for a chair and sat and you remaind standing. 
"Wo ai ni bao-bei~" 
He stood back up and he embraced you with your face on his chest. 
"Its okay... and I love you too. - I won't wear clothes this tight again." 

I didn't know Kris was this fragile to these kinda things... 
you thought. 
You pinched his cheeks. 
"Your so cute~" you giggled. 

"Cute is not my style." 
Ne nudged you and planted a kiss on your forehead.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
I HOPED YOU LIKED IT OHQUEENKABOO!!! Haha~ Sorry it took so long~ mianhe :( Me and my family had dinner somewhere~ :D Request again if you want! :) Imagine having more dates with him~ I have some new ones coming up~ thank you for requesting btw~