► Unspecified (scary)

EXO IMAGINES

“Yah! ____, when will you ever do things right?” your boss tossing a bundle of papers on top of your desk. 

“Sorry, I had a hungover last night.” you said with exhaustion. 

“Well get back to work! Or your fired!” 

You hiss and drop your head in the bundle of paper your boss had just tossed to you. Your friend tapping your shoulder and gently patting your back…

 “____, you’ve been so tired nowdays you weren’t like this before.” 

You tilt your head towards her.

 “I don’t really know why too, I just feel so drained every morning.” – the fact that the boss sermon me only made things more worse and it started to circulate all over the office. 

“BREAK TIME!” the boss exclaimed “… except for ____” 

Aish you thought what did I do wrong again this time?

“____... I’m really sorry I had made things hard for you…”

Your boss grabs you by your wrist and takes you to another room in the building. 

He abruptly grabs your waist and start kissing you. You yelp but no one heard.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” 

He suddenly pins you in the wall with great force.

You bottle up all your fright and anger and yank your boss towards the floor and slap him. 

With surprise your friend barged in and rescued you from your boss. 

Your friend pulled you away and glared at the boss angrily. 

As you and your friend walk out from the room. 

“I’ll come back for you” he said in a hideous serene way. 

Work was over. 

Still thinking about your boss last words, you thought… 

how could he do that when he doesn’t even know where I live?

You walk home happily thinking you were to resign tomorrow morning and report him to the police for the action he did earlier. I even bet he did that to other workers in our building but the workers refuse to say because he is extremely stunning, I mean spotless skin, perfect structured nose, shimmering pair of eyes and  really stunning lips. What am I thinking? Aigoo, PABO!

When you had just arrived from your apartment you ate dinner and watched a movie before heading to sleep doing your normal routine. 

As you head to sleep you feel sort of a algid presence around you. So you think it’s the wind. You head to sleep and head to dreamland. 

DREAM

You were in your bedroom seeing your very own body dead unexpectedly you see a very man with a big figure escaping heading towards the window to escape. Suspiciously he left the words BREAKTIME scratched on your wall.

DREAM ENDS

You wake up heavily breathing leaving you aghast. 

 

Awakened by the sound of the lightening… You look up to the time of your clock exhaustedly and it was nearly 4 o’clock in the morning. Gently, you pull up your blanket  and go back to sleep… a minute later uncannily you feel someone sit at the edge of your bed. Shuddering, you couldn’t move any part of your body, you close your eyes in fear and tremble in the dark. You figured going back to sleep was the best choice so that you’ll wake up knowing it was a dream. 

All of a sudden, your sheets was pulled by something with great force. That’s it you thought. You hastened to grab your phone and purse and stumble across your remote with your things scattered. You see a black boot before your eyes and you look up to this creature and filled with terror… still human, he had red eyes, gnarling teeth and a very big figure. 

He dragged you across the floor with such strength and nuked your whole body. Leaving you blood and scars everywhere. 

“You never do things right!” he yelled, puzzled you thought it was the boss. 

 

But before you could even speak he hit you with a vase leaving your body dead and numb. 

You could still see him scratching on the wall. 
BR------. 

You were dead. 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Guys I’m sorry if I disappointed you in this~ and ruin your fantasies… it just came to my mind. And not I’m not as good making scary stories. Anyways, Who do you think was the boss? Kris perhaps?