► Chen (unspecified)

EXO IMAGINES

Present day... 

It was a breezy night in Gyeongnam street, you were walking on the sidewalk and the sweet aroma of the greens on the sidewalk path found it pleasing to your nose. Abruptly the lampost started flickering. 

When pair of tepid hands cups your mouth. You gasp in shock. He takes you far from where you were just walking.

"Yah! Yaaaah!" you scream but you were helpless.

"Take anything from me please!" you insist. 

"I don't need anything, just be quiet your in between life and death at this situation." he responded.

When he turns your head all of a sudden and points it to the direction of where you just stood a while ago, it was the wanted culprit that had taken over the news for 2 weeks now. 

"Omo... it's the culprit." 

With all the noise you made, the culprit has caught you in the corner of his eye.

He dashed towards both of you with such speed. 

Without warning the guy who had just saved you dragged you towards a safe place, behind the trashcan that is

The culprit had lost his way.

The guy who frightened you stood up peeking behind the trashbin searching the dark alley for any signs of the culprit. 

Thankfully, the culprit was not in place anymore.

He hands you his hand and lifts you.

"Aigoo, kamsahamnida~ your name is?" 

"Kim Jongdae, but everyone calls me Chen." he smirks. 

"Oh I'm ____!" you smirk at him after all that just happend a while ago. 

You thought he was cute despite his heroic act. 

He had broad chest and such cute ears and his voice somewhat astonishing in a unique way.

"I'm glad your safe... you almost got snatched, you shouldn't wander around in the middle of Gyeongnam street in the middle of the night young lady!" he bellows and beams at you right after. 

He shows you his watch and points to the time. 

"You see?" 

It was 9:46 PM, halmoni was waiting for you at home and you haven't cooked dinner. 

"Omo! I gotta go now~ kamsahamnida Oppa!" 

"Annyeong~ I hope to see you soon again!" Chen adds.

As you head home you thought of Chen and how brave he was to save you from the culprit. 

You blush as you think further more about him.

You didn't get to thank him properly.

Hopefully I see him again. 

you wander. 

3 days later... 

You walk in the same street where you and Chen had encountered each other first. And out of the blues, you find him across you wearing a sleek leather jacket with some white pants along with high-cut shoes. 

"Chen!" you uttered. 

He turned and looked delighted to see you. 

He approaches towards you with a smile. 

"Annyeonghaseo!" 

"Small world right?"
he adds. 

You both giggle. 

"Thank you for rescuing me... I would like to invite you to dinner tomorrow night~ please come!" 

You continue "It's my way of saying thank you and I told you about halmoni, she said she wanted to meet you for your heroic act." 

He laughed. 

 

"Really?" 

"Ne!" 


You give him your adress, you felt that you trusted him now. As you both part ways, you say goodbyes multiple times to each other. 

"See you tomorrow night Chen!" 

"Ne!" 


Without notice, your attention drops to the black paisley printed handkerchief beside the sidewalk.

You thought it was Chen's so you bring it home with you hoping to return it the next day. 

The next day... 

You prepare dinner and your halmoni was just as excited as you. 

She kept bugging you of how man of a man he was to perform such an act. 

"Aigoo halmoni..." 

You smirk. 

You had left Chen's handkerchief on the countertop. 

As you head to the dinner table the news caught your ears attention as you hear the news reporter broadcast. 

"Culprit found and has been sentenced to jail for his life for harming ladies and murdering an innocent man."

Omo thank goodness you sigh in relief and rushing to tell Chen that the culprit has been found. 

A moment after the next news came... 

"The innocent man body was found on the sidepaths of Gyeongnam street.  Named Kim Jongdae..." 

Kim Jongdae 

Kim Jongdae
Kim Jongdae
Kim Jongdae 

Kim Jongdae
Kim Jongdae


You dropped the kimchi you had just prepared terror-striken by what you actually heard. You felt numbness in your body and your blood wasn't able to pass throughout your body. 

The news showed the body and you felt frightened by the blood over his body, it was too tragic to even imagine the situation.

You felt aghast. Especially for a timorous person like you. 

And you remembered talking to him yesterday about dinner. 

Ding dong ding dong ding dong

The doorbell rang and you open the door shivering and goosebumps taking over your whole body then Chen appeared before your eyes smiling and carrying a bundle of roses in his hand perfectly unstained with blood

"Annyeonghaseo!" he said with a bright smile. 

He notices the blank expression on your face. 

"Is everything alright?" he asked still smiling... 

Your grandmother rushes to the door thanking Chen. 

Chen visited monthly, weekly, day by day... 

unaware... like nothing happend. 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Creepy right? Hoped you liked it! Thank you for my new subscribers btw and the views. I'm really happy. :) Don't hesitate to request an imagine!