► ★ Suho (cute)

EXO IMAGINES

You were sleeping, safe and sound. It will be your birthday a minute from now. 

11:59, 1 minute to go... 

You close your eyes and went back to sleep.

Out of the blues, your phone rings awakening you from your sleep. 

You grapple your phone from your side table yearning to reach it but you were too lazy to get up. 

*Ringing*

Suho: "Saengil chukha hamnida jagiya~!"  Suho hollers at you at the phone.

You: "Kamsahamnida jagi... I can't believe you called me despite your engaged schedule... kamsahamnida... saranghae~ let me go back to sleep now." you respond. 

Suho: "YAH PABO! Why? Open your door like right now."

You: "Why?" 

Suho: "Just open it!" he commanded. 


You head towards your front door at a slow pace and open the door... 

To your surprise it was Suho!

You gasped in shock to see Suho was right in front of you wearing a sleek black jacket along with some denim pants with a humongous gift in his hand. 

"Won't you let me come in?" he smirked as he suggested. Suspicious of why you wouldn't show your whole body and peeking behind the door.

You were covering behind your door... wearing only your underwear and a tanktop and you would let him come in. 

you thought. 


You two glance at each other and before you know it, he grabs for your waists and brings you into his chest. 

"I missed you jagiya..." he whispered as he your hair. 

"don't you want my surprise?" 

He frees you and looked at you up and down. 

His eyes grew bigger blushing a little. 

"Yah! you could've put some proper clothes on you know... aigoo... PABO!" he added. 

"Says the one who was rushing me and came to my door without permission?" 


"Permission? does that even exist in our dictionary?" he grinned. 

Suho chuckled and nudged you as you lead him to your bedroom. 

"Saranghae jagiya... 
Saengil chukha hamnida." he whispered as he planted a kiss on your forehead. 

You and Suho sat on your bed. 

You opened what Suho had for you. 

It was a diamond heart shaped necklace.

"Suho... I... I..." you stuttered. 

He put his finger on your lips. 

"This belongs only to you, my heart. And is a proof that you belong only to me." 
  
This moment was priceless. 

He snatched you from your blank-state and kisses you hard

He lets go and wraps his hand around yours and you lie back in bed then he lies on your chest. 

Then Suho ends up sleeping at your house. 


 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hoped you liked it!Please request if you want an imagine~ don't hesitate :D Happy birthday Suho! Your fans love you, saranghae.