► ★ Xiumin (cute)

EXO IMAGINES

Xiumin was waiting for you at a chinese restaurant on the streets of Seoul. He invited you to date with him despite his busy schedules and concerts.

As you walk in the front doors of the restaurant Xiumin's eyes widen at you making him look like a cute squirel. He waves at you to signal you with his cute puffy cheeks. You easily notice him since he looked feminine for a man.

"____!~ I miss you so much!" exclaiming watching as you arrive at the table. 

You pinch he's cheeks and give him a light peck. 

"I miss you too Xiumin!~ Saranghaeyo!" 

The waiter comes and takes your orders and flabbergastingly he starts to mention so many food!

"I would like to order canton, siopao, siomai..." 

You look at him shocked but still smiling. 

"Xiumin-ah! Can you finish all of that?"

"Sarang... what do you mean 'you', we're in this together!" 


Another pig out night you thought.

He smirks and you both glare at each other and he out of the blues notices how bodacious you dressed today.

A while later, still waiting for your food a group of boys walk in and Xiumin notices that the boys are staring at you making Xiumin jealous and bothered he though that it was flamboyant and pleasing to the boys. 

He removes his sleek jacket and covers your exposed skin. 

Xiumin looks at you dissapointed when he gathered his emotions and blurts out of the blues.

"____-ah, your clothes are very beautiful tonight, but I definetly don't like it when you wear exposed skin... especially around men..."

Aww, you thought he was jealous! 

You blush on how caring and conservative he is... flashing a smile. 

"Mianhe Xiuminnie!" You pinch his cheeks once again and tell him how adorably cute he is. 

He asks you to kiss him on the cheeks and right when you could even kiss him on the cheeks he turns his head making your lips land on his.

"Yah! Dont steal my kiss like that!" You say flattered but still blushing.

He cackles at how shocked you were. 

"Saranghae!"

He poses putting his arms in a heart pose. 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
And then you both ate your heart to joy... with Xiumin. ^^ I bet even if you go on a date t with him, even with just lookin you'd be full... of his CUTENESS. Hahaha overdose of cuteness! XD Hoped you liked it! Feel free to request, just comment or PM~