► Kris (funny)

EXO IMAGINES

You look in the mirror and all you see was lumps of fat fused together which created you. Always insecure about your body, you never really respected yourself.

You decide to start jogging to drop the weight despite your insecurity.

As you jog, you come across a 6ft guy with brownish-blonde hair. You peek at him hoping he’d notice you.

Oh wait, no… I’m not good enough.

All of a sudden you get back to your jogging pace and run into him making him spill the water bottle from his hands.

“Oh mianhe! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”

He hands you a gym towel and you wipe the wet spots on your body.

He looks at you up and down scanning through every part of your body as you wipe.

“Wow… you have a really nice body. Wanna…” He adds.

He smirks and winks at you afterwards.

And you look at him making you feel like an elf.

“Byuntae~!” you exclaim.

You run off with his gym towel almost stumbling over a rock.

As you do you you turn if you could still see him and when you don’t you turn around and surprisingly your face lands in his broad chest.

“fast huh?”

 

You were shocked to see him before your eyes.

“I’m Kris by the way. And you kinda ran off with my towel.”

You look over to your hand and see Kris towel.

“Mianhe!”

You give back his towel.

“I go by the name ____, and mianhe gotta go now, annyeong!”

You dash off in an instant.

“I hope to see you again ____-ah…I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave.~”

He smirks and winks again. 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
Ah, this is a really short one as well, like I might do next scenario about this. But I hoped you liked it! I look forward to more request, please don't hesitate! :) And let's be friends~ don't be shy.