► ★ Lu Han (sad but sweet)

EXO IMAGINES

You we're waiting for Luhan lying on your couch on a rainy day when a sudden knock from your door awakens you from your state of loneliness.

You hear sirens outside your apartment, you wanted to look out but you hesitated since your tummy was a bit heavy now.

Luhan: "Bao-bei~! Let's go out for dinner tonight! I thought I could take some time off and spend it with you." Luhan called.

You run to him embracing him then ruffling his soft brown hair.

You: "I missed you bao-bei, where will we eat tonight?" you say in a fond way.

"We could go for some bubbletea shop if you like?"

Aish, you thought, is he really asking or suggesting? you murmur to yourself.

You smirk at him and gives you his winning smile in return.

He carried you bridal-style and ran towards the couch...

"What was that you murmured?" he asked smirking. Tickling you lightly...

"Yah~! Stop it!" you exclaim.

"How's my bao-bei?" he rubbed his hands on your 8 months old stomach and laid his head on it expecting a kick or something.

"Who are you calling out to? Me or the bao-bei literally?" Luhan with a glint in the eyes and cackled.

"Both~"

"Bao-bei... 1 more month..." he smiled sweetly as an angel.

As you head both to sleep, Luhan wraps his arms around you and rubs your stomach as you close your eyes. But you decided to turn the other way around to face him. Leaving him mesmerized in your eyes, you two glare at each other. 
He pecks you lightly soft as a feather.

A few minutes later, you feel asleep feeling protected by Luhan, safe and sound.

You notice him get up turning the lamp shade and do something but he ordered you to sleep before you could even look at him for a second.

"Bao-bei, sleep, you need rest for our baby to stay healthy." And kissed you goodnight, you heard a cry from him, but you decide to follow his command.

Later on you wake up to the sound of your beeping alarm.

You wake up to realize that Luhan was not beside you anymore leaving you worried for a moment.

Startled by your phone that was ringing you headed towards the living room with a weak pace since anytime this month your water could possibly break any time. 

CELL-PHONE CONVERSATION

"Yoboseo? Who is this?"

"Is this Mr. Luhan's wife?"

"Yes... do you need anything?"

"Ma'm... please stay calm as I try to explain this..."

Oh no, you thought what could the lady on the phone mean? Fear was crawling on your skin making you shiver in place.

"Yes... please continue..."

"Ma'm I am very to say your husband was caught in a car accident yesterday due to the foggy rainy weather. The accident took place a few blocks from your apartment..."

You dropped your phone with fright and felt torpid in the conversation you just had with the lady. You couldn't put into words what you wanted to say but you can recall Luhan coming home last night even interact with him.

You indulge in your reminiscence and go back to last night remembering what he had been doing before you head off to sleep. Luhan was watching you and you remember him doing something.

You file back to your bedroom and go through your drawer.

You were not capable of doing anything but look for something, something that Luhan mysteriously was doing last night.

You open the letter and it read...

LETTER

Bao-bei!

How's my bao-bei? Don't you cry now... it's bad for our baby... Do you know how much I love and cherish you? Words can't explain how much I love you... and it would take a lifetime to tell them all! ... but... that lifetime has ended now but our love will always remain eternal. Remember to eat always and don't starve yourself. You are not fat, if you ever do get fat, I guess there's more for me to love. Haha! I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you properly nor did I get to tell you what really happened and I'm sure you would know by the time you are reading this... stay strong bao-bei! Our baby is the sign of our love, and it's something that belongs to both of us only. It proves our love will always be alive. Raise him well and feed him a lot and make him fat! I will always be watching over both of you...

Wo ai ni my forever bao-bei... I will come back to see our baby and I'll see you grow old, YAH! Don't have any other man besides me okay? I will be jealous... and you don't want to know what will happen to that man. Your my property.

LETTER ENDED

You world was torn apart collided but you felt a strong presence around you that held your tears from falling. You felt dreary.

The lady you were just talking to had just barged in to see if you had collapsed or something, she ran towards your room seeing you in a melancholy state holding on to Luhan's last words.

Her eyes widen as she sees your water had just broke. 
You were immediately taken to the hospital...

2 hours later...

There it was you held your comely new-born baby boy in your hands you had noticed that he took after Luhan's ravishing eyes. It was breath-taking.

Luhan, he took after your eyes and small face!

you say in a gaily way.

You wonder what Luhan would've looked like when he was beside you, being manly.

You gave the baby back to the doctor and went back to sleep.

The doctor laid the baby on the bed and the doctor noticed that the baby had somewhat smiled and was looking at a direction. It was his appa.

Luhan"Omo kkyeopta! You took after me, your handsome father, you must be Luhan Jr. When you see your Mama smile your angelic smile!"

6 years later...

You and your son were at the park taking selca's together just like you and Luhan had did.

"Umma!" your son hollers at you with an angelic smile just like his appa.

Your son storms off and runs up to you panting.

"Umma... there was this short guy who had brown hair, he was really handsome... he smiled at me and told me to eat more and ruffled my hair, he told me that you still look as y as he first met you..."

You giggled on the floor breathlessly.

"Yah! Bao-bei, really?" you exclaim in a loud voice in a chilly winter morning, and there's your kid looking at you like some type of maniac.

"That was your appa!" you whisper to your kid.