Eight

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then your fished your phone out of your pocket and immediately texted your best friend.

To: Hyemin-ah

Hey. I’m all done with my exam. Where are you? ^_^

From: Hyemin-ah

We’re at Fun fun Café.

To: Hyemin-ah

Okay. I’ll be there in a bit.

From: Hyemin-ah

Fasteeeeeeer~

You smiled at your best friend’s reply. Fun fun Café is just a block away from your school so you just walk your way towards the Café. When you entered the area, it was really cozy. It has this some kind of antique-ish vibe because of the old wooden benches with the aroma of roasted coffee.

“Jungmi!” Hyemin yelled happily.

You sat next to your best friend.

“So how was your exam?” She asked immediately.

“Save it. I will order first.” You winked at her.

“May I take your order, ma’am?” The cashier asked.

“Iced frappucino, please.”

“That will be 2,500 won, ma’am.”

You handed the money, “Here.”

“I received the exact amount, ma’am. Please wait for about five minutes and your order will be served.” The cashier smiled at you.

“Thanks.” As you went back to your friends.

“Soooooo, how was your exam?” Hyemin asked again.

“Good.” You answered simply.

“Good? Oh come on! Make it detailed! How good is good?” Hyemin whined.

“Here’s your order, ma’am.” The waited interrupted you both. Nope, the HANDSOME waiter.

Why do I keep seeing gorgeous men today? Whyyyyyyyy?

“Thank you.” You shyly mouthed.

“Answer meeeeeeeeee.” Hyemin whined further.

“Good as in good. I think I did fine in my English as well as in Philosophy.” You smiled at her.

“That’s it?” Hyemin asked, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

“Mmmhmm.” You answered her, sipping your cold drink.

“How about in your major exam, shorty?” Baekhyun asked.

Oh I forgot. It’s not only Hyemin and I am here. There’s hyungie, Kyung, Raehyo sunbae and that stupid nut head bastard Chanyeol. You groaned inwardly.

“Uhh. I think I did fine in my painting too.” You blushed upon remember that Luhan boy.

“What’s your exam in your major class, Jungmi? I’m curious.” Raehyo asked you.

“Uhm, we have to pick a topic inside a bowl and paint according to what topic we’ve picked.” You answered her.

“Ohhhhh. Das cool, bruh. Das cool. So what’s your topic?” Hyemin put her arm on your shoulder.

You looked down and replied, “Flower.”

“Flower?! Lame topic.” Chanyeol commented.

“So? What is it to you?” You answered him back.

“Flower? So what did you paint?” Hyemin asked you curiously.

“Secret.” You grinned at her.

“Yah! Share it!” Kyungsoo complained.

“No. Because you’ll tease me. So no. Another no. And another big no.” You wagged your index finger.

“Then maybe you can whisper it to me? I’m your hyungie; I have the right to know.” He smiled at you.

You just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter