Twelve

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: To my upvoters, thank you, thank you very much. BeautifulRain, -exostan, heyokitty, Cindyloveskpop and Coolhalla <3

“Yah! What lousy?! I’ve been working out for like three moths already!” He stomped his feet while wearing his wife beater and jersey shorts.

“Aww, sorry not sorry.” You sticked out your tongue.

“What are you, Jung Miyeon? What kind of matter are you? You bipolar piece of .”

“Watch out your ing tongue, you nut head.”

“This is why I love you. Your mouth is like a ing machine gun and you curse like mafia lord. You, go bath already.” He pushed you out of the bed.

“Yah! No need to push me, idiot!”

You entered the bathroom and took your time. You removed your clothes, the shower and let the water drizzle over your body. You recall the memories you had with Baekhyun and Hyemin together and you recall the sentiments of Raehyo a while ago. You’re now torn in between your id and your superego. To continue staying with Baekhyun or to let Raehyo be with him all the time. And of course, the superego will always win so that’s it. Avoid Byun Baekhyun to death. But make sure your relationship with Hyemin won’t falter even a bit.

“Okay, that’s it. I’ll be avoiding him. For real now. I HAVE TO PROMISE.” You muttered loudly, as if talking to someone.

You momentarily forgot that you were showering.

“Omo! I have to finish taking a bath or else I’m gonna catch a cold.” You groaned.

You hastily apply the soap and shampoo and you rinse thoroughly. Unlike other girls your age, you don’t have some kind of beauty regimen. You don’t apply any on you face except for soap. When you were about to get your towel, you realized you didn’t bring anything.

! How could I forget bringing my clothes and towel?!

“Chan sunbae-nim? Can you hear me?” You yelled.

“No, sorry. I didn’t have ears.”

“Don’t be like that. I need your help.” You’re starting to rub your palms together

“I’m not helping you after you insulted my oh so gorgeous body.”

“Don’t be a and help me. I need you to get my spare clothes in Hyemin’s closet. Just ask her and she will hand it to you but first, give me a ing towel. I’m starting to shiver here.”

“You don’t need to curse, baby girl. Wait, I’ll get you a towel.”

“You stop being mushy, you nut head! And please faster.”

You heard a knock. “Here’s your towel.”

“Thanks, bae.”

You heard nothing in response.

You heard another knock after a couple of minutes.

“Here are your clothes, Your Majesty.”

You grabbed it quickly and you put on your clothes. You’re drying your hair when you went out the bathroom.

“Sooooooo, I didn’t know you were into zebra prints that much?” He grinned.

“What do y—yah! You were checking on my undergarments?!” You whipped him with your towel.

“The ! Why did you become a sadist?! I wasn’t checking on your undergarments, missy. I did see it UNINTENTIONALLY. Hyemin handed it to me one by one, duh.” He tucked himself in the blanket, “and good night.”

“Yah! Are you mad?” You were hitting him with a pillow.

“I am not, until now! Get your on the ing bed and sleep.” He shifted on the other side.

“Okay. You’re not mad, I know. Night, bae.”

You heard him chuckle. And after a few minutes, you drifted in dreamland, luckily.

You felt cold causing you to stir in your sleep. When you opened your eyes, you immediately saw Chanyeol who is still sleeping. You look down and saw that Chanyeol ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter