Twenty Two

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPVOTING MY FIC KyunaChan ~~~ ^___^

You shook your head. No, Jungmi. Quit that . You sighed.

“Why? Why? Just why?!” You huffed and scooped a tablespoon of your mixed ice cream.

“Hi baby girl. You’re here.”

You jolted. “Hi bae. Yeah, I was so tired so I decided to drop by.”

“You were talking to yourself earlier. What’s the matter?” Chanyeol settled in front of you.

“I... I ordered the ice cream flavors that we used to eat. Hyungie and I, I mean. Unconsciously. Then a memory crossed my mind and it made me sadder.” You sighed.

Chanyeol petted your fringe. “Don’t sulk, okay? You’ll get over it, I promise. And I’m just one text away. I will always be here for my baby girl. Don’t ever hesitate to talk to me if something’s troubling you, okay?”

You nodded in response.

“I’ll order, too. After eating, I’ll send you home.” After that he stood up and walked to the counter.

You muttered a soft ‘thanks’.

Thank you Lord for giving me Chan sunbae.

He was holding your hand while walking. It was already dusk so there are no students who are walking on the streets. You actually liked the feeling of him holding you hand. The warmth is comforting you and you felt home.

“You know what, bae.”

“What?”

You giggled, “People would think we are a couple.”

“So what?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, so you forgot that I am actually dating Oh Sehun?” You emphasized the word ‘dating’.

He froze and let go of your hand, “Right. Sorry, baby girl. I can just hold it when we’re alone or the place is unfamiliar or else you’ll be bad mouthed of being a two-timer.”

You elbowed him, “Aigooooooo.”

“I missed you, okay? That’s why. But really, I miss you. I was thinking if we could hang out or something?” Chanyeol placed his palms inside his pockets.

You eyed him suspiciously, “You knew something was coming, don’t you?”

He smiled at you.

“Oh, so you knew. Fine, fine. Let’s all hang out.”

“What do you mean ‘all’?” He asked.

“All of us! You know, Hyemin, hyungie—“

“No. If we invite Baekhyun, Raehyo will be there too. And if they’re together, your poor heart will suffer.”

You pouted.

“Don’t sulk. We can invite Sehun.” He nudged you.

Your face immediately lighten up, “Really?!”

“Of course! You know I like that kid. He’s a gentleman. Way, way better than Baekhyun.” Chanyeol run his fingers through his locks.

“Sunbae,” You whined, “You do know that I like Sehun but not in that kind of way. I like him because well, he’s good looking, I’m awfully comfortable with him and I like his smile but that’s all.”

“Yes, yes. Yada, yada.” He waved his hand dismissively.

“So this weekend? I’ll go to your place at 6 in the morning?”

“6?! I wake up at 10, woman!” He mocked you.

“Don’t give a flying .” You laughed at him.

“Aish! You better bring breakfast if you want to disturb my beauty rest.”

“Sure. So, gotta go? Bye, see you this weekend, giant!” You hopped your way towards the bus station.

He held your wrist and spun you around, “Not too fast, missy. I’ll send you home, remember? Your parents must meet your hottest and favorite sunbae.”

You blew raspberry, “Fiiiiiine.”

 

You knocked on your door and Chanmi opened it, as usual.

“Hi unnie~” She hugged your waist.

“Hi baby. Where’s mom and dad?” You pinched her cheek.

“Kitchen. Heol, new oppa?” She glanced at Chanyeol.

“Ah yeah. Chanmi, be nice to Chanyeol oppa, okay? Talk to him. I’ll go to mom and dad.” You patted her shoulder.

“Hi Chanyeol oppa. We almost have the same name.” Chanmi smiled.

“Hello Chanmi. Yeah, funny right? How old are you?” Chanyeol squatted to reach her height.

“I’m 6! Are you unnie’s boyfriend?” She played with her locks.

“No!” He laughed, “What made you think of that?”

“I don’t know but unnie never brought a guy home except for Baek oppa and recently Sehun oppa but Sehun oppa is not unnie’s boyfriend because he’s my Prince Charming so I’m guessing that you are her boyfriend.” Chanmi tapped her chin.

Chanyeol laughed hard, “You are one heck of an adorable kid, I like you.”

“Thanks but I like Sehun oppa.” Chanmi countered innocently.

Chanyeol laughed hard again.

“What’s so funny, bae?” You came out from the kitchen.

“You’re sister is so adorable, that’s what.”

“Chanmi, what did you tell this oppa?” You looked at Chanmi, raising your eyebrow.

“That would be our secret, baby girl—“

You glared at him.

Dafuq, why did he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter