Eleven

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Park Chanyeol you are crossing the line!” Baekhyun held the collar of his shirt.

“Baek? Can you hear yourself? Did the alcohol consume all your common sense? You dickhead! You expect me to let Miyeon kiss you?!”

“And then, what?! You kissed her?! Do you like her, Park Chanyeol?! Huh, do you?!”

“Baekhyun this isn’t about me. This isn’t about you either. This is about Jung Miyeon and Yoon Raehyo. Baek, you think this is not complicated? You protect Miyeon more than anyone else. You know it, we know it, and everyone knows it. Most of the time, you would check on Miyeon almost immediately that you would sacrifice lunch just for her. You would tutor her algebra that you won’t have enough sleep AND you sleep with her every time she’s having a sleepover. Baek, Miyeon is a girl. You might confuse her, you know. And you have Raehyo. Can’t you feel she’s hurting? The fact that you sleep with your sister’s best friend, the fact that you would protect her against all odds. You might not see it but it hurts her. It hurts her that you protect and you care for a girl that isn’t any of your relatives more than her. And that’s dumb, Baekhyun. That’s ridiculous. So much it makes me ponder if you’re really the Baekhyun that I used to grow up with. What a shame.” He slapped Baekhyun’s arm off his collar after his monologue.

That hit him. Chanyeol was right. Raehyo was on the verge of tearing up, Hyemin was dumbfounded along with Kyungsoo, and Miyeon, she’s crying silently.

“Guys, let’s just call this a night. Let’s sleep. Good night guys.” Kyungsoo’s trying to lighten up the tensed atmosphere.

Chanyeol immediately grabbed your wrist and proceeded to your designated room. He knows that no one noticed you were already crying so it’s better that way. On the other hand, Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun and dragged him towards their room, leaving Hyemin alone with Raehyo on the living room. They were seated on the couch and hugging a pillow

“Unnie, are you mad?” Hyemin looked at Raehyo’s direction.

“No, of course. Not a tad bit, Min.” She answered as a tear rolled on her cheek.

“Why unnie?”

“Because I love your brother too much, it is.”

“So, all the things that Chanyeol sunbae said were true?”

“I don’t know how come he knew all of those but yes, what he said was true.”

“I’m sorry, then. I should’ve told my brother to lessen his fondness for Jungmi.” Hyemin bowed down, feeling guilty for her brother’s girl friend.

“No, no. It was never your fault nor Jungmi’s.” Raehyo gaver her hand a squeeze.

“So it was Baekhyun oppa’s fault?” Hyemin asked inquisitively.

“Of course not. It was no one’s fault. Yes of course I am jealous but I don’t blame anyone except for myself. I can’t help it though. Seeing Baekhyun who is very protective towards Jungmi is really painful but of course, they were that before me so I can’t blame them. The only thing I was holding on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter