Nineteen

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE DO READ THE A/N BELOW. PRETTY PLEASE. LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Sehun tsked and pulled you. “You’re making me want to punch you, baby.”

“Huh?” You answered absentmindedly.

“Never mind.” Sehun shook his head.

You arrived at Funfun Café and immediately get inside the car.

“I’ll drive you home, Yeon.”

“Thanks. Sorry, I just can’t help myself from falling deeply over that head.” You smiled at him sadly.

“You have to go hurry and find someone to help you move on.” He said, not taking his eyes off the road.

“I already have you.”

He immediately stepped on the break, making your head almost hit the windshield.

“What the , Sehun! Can you at least warn me?!” You clutch onto your bag.

“What do you mean you already have me?” He looked pale.

You smiled. Does this idiot think I’m using him to move on? “Because you’re there to pretend that we’re dating. You’re there to save my pitiable . And I’m really thankful because of that. I’m thinking if I’ll consider you to be my second best friend. You’re trustworthy, nice, outgoing and I’m comfortable when I’m with you. You’re getting on my nerves when you do those cheesy stuff whenever we’re with hyungie but, funny as it may sound, it never gave me awkward feelings.”

He smiled brightly, “Yes, I love you too.” He then laughed madly.

Oh god, this head is really random.

“Yah! Don’t be so full of yourself! You ugly prick!” You blew raspberry.

“But didn’t you say that I’m your crush?” He teasingly grinned.

“ you, Oh Sehun!”

“I knew it! I’m your crush! That’s why you blush whenever I do something nice to you.” He laughed at you.

“Now I take all what I’ve said. I don’t like you to be my second best friend. Period. No erase.”

“Stop being a hurt or I’ll tease everyday at school that you’re head over heels with me. AND.” He emphasized the word ‘and’, “you can’t deny that because I know Raehyo sunbae will agree.”

“Oh dear heavens. You’re worse compare to Chan sunbae, Sehun.” You shook your head dramatically.

“But of course you still love me because I always save your .” He grinned mischievously.

“Wow, thanks. Note the sarcasm, idiot.” You can’t help yourself but to roll your eyes.

You knocked and Chanmi opened the door.

“Unnie!” She immediately hugged you.

“Kid~” You pinched her cheeks.

“Yeon, I’ll get going. See you at school, bye~” He patted your left shoulder.

“Unnie, who is this oppa? Omo! Your boyfriend?!” The little girl squealed.

“No, no. You’re mistaken, Chan-chan.”

“Uhhh. No, unnie. You’re just denying it. Stranger-ssi, are you my unnie’s boyfriend?” Chanmi struggled to hold onto Sehun’s palm.

Sehun knelt to reach her height, “Hello, Chan. I’m Sehun. I’m your oppa. And no, I’m not your unnie’s boyfriend. I don’t find her cute for my liking. I like you better.” He then pinched her cheeks.

Chanmi blushed wildly.

“Yah, Oh Sehun! You don’t dare flirt with my baby sister! She’s just six!” You wailed.

“Unnie! I like Sehun oppa more compared to Baekhyun oppa. But don’t tell Baek oppa, okay?” Chanmi hugged you again.

“Aww. Chan, you like me more? I can be your prince charming or knight in shining armor. All you have to do is choose.” Sehun carry her in his arms.

“Prince charming!” Chanmi wrapped her arms around Sehun’s neck.

“Miyeon, you’re here—oh! Who is this handsome young man?” Your mother turned to you.

Your shoulders shrunk. You knew it. She thinks he’s your boyfriend. “No, mom. He’s not my boyfriend if that’s what you think. He’s Chanmi’s though.” The little girl giggled.

“What do you mean, Miyeon dear?” Your mother looked confused.

“Mom! This is Sehun oppa! My prince charming!” Chanmi smiled toothily.

“Hi Mrs. Jung. I’m Oh Sehun. I just live nearby so I dropped Miyeon here. I’m her classmate.” He gave a slight bow.

“What a gentleman. Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter