Thirteen

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yay! Another upvoters! Thank you so much Park_Omicron and Hyemie <3

You glared at him, “You cursed and called me ‘baby girl’. Will you quit doing that? We should be civilized, shouldn’t we? We’re in a public place, mister. And if you’ve forgotten, it’s still early in the morning.”

He cleared his throat, “Oh, sorry about that.”

“You should be. Can you please eat your food faster?” You eyed him, annoyed that he’s a slowpoke.

He stuffed all the remaining brownies and chugged his cappuccino.

“Done.” He muttered.

You pulled him out of the café and bowed at the other customers you disturbed a while ago.

“Where will we go now? Your place or my place?” He asked you.

“How ‘bout yours? I’ve never been in your house, obviously.” You looked up at him.

“Sure. But I live alone so you have no one to talk to when we got there.”

“I’ll talk to you, then. It’s fine with me. Just don’t feel like going home at this hour. I still want to sleep.” You smiled sheepishly.

“At Baekhyun’s, I have to share the bed with you, at my house, I still have to share it with you. Oh man. Where’s justice?”

“At the palm of my hands. Hihi. Thanks bae. Lav ya!” You ran towards the bus station.

When you arrived at his flat, you noticed how clean it is. By judging his appearance, a tall, good looking, school bad boy can have this neat apartment? Amazing. But you scratch the idea off your head and you just sluggishly threw your bag somewhere in his room and jumped on his fluffy bed. Hours have passed and you woke up. You took a glimpse on your watch and it says 2:03 pm.

Whoa. Almost 8 hours of sleeping?

You noticed Chanyeol was sleeping too. You decided to wake him up.

“Yah! Sunbae! Wake up!”

He groaned. “What?”

“I’ll go ahead. Thanks for letting me share the bed with you. You’re the best.”

“Okay. Want me to accompany you home?”

“No need. I already took so much of your time. Just eat and enjoy the rest of your weekend!” You waved him goodbye but you halted, “wait. Hand me your phone first.”

“Hmm? Here.” He handed his phone.

You immediately typed your number and saved it with the name ‘Jungmi hoobae’.

“Text me, okay? Bye!” You waved again.

“Okay. Take care!” He waved goodbye to you too while standing outside his apartment.

You headed straight to your home and took a bath immediately. Your mom was asking you how was your sleepover with the Byun’s and of course, you just answered her ‘same as usual’ because you don’t want her to ask further questions and you don’t want her to know about the “little commotion” you had back there. Because it’s weekend and your exam week is already finished, of course you watch a lot of movies inside your room with your sister. You finished eight movies during the rest of your weekend. And it was the pleasure you were seeking. Enjoying movies with Chanmi without worrying about home works and chapter exams.

It was Monday again. Your mom woke you up and you did the usual morning routine. Bath. Eat. Brush your teeth. Go to school. While you were on your way to school, your phone vibrated.

From: Unknown number

Morning, baby girl. I changed your name from ‘Jungmi hoobae’ to ‘baby Miyeon’ just so you know. Everyone calls you Jungmi so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter