Twenty Four

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING MY FIC GDI I LOVE YOUUUUU superdupper, AteiLeo, IcyPrincessJiyeon and growlingtinkeobell ~~~ ^__^ P.S. PLS DO READ MY A/N AFTER THIS UPDATE!

“Guys, we’re here.” Baekhyun undid his seatbelt.

Kyungsoo stirred on his sleep immediately, being the sensitive sleeper he is. He tapped Hyemin’s forehead to wake her up. Baekhyun shook Raehyo gently to wake her up and you flicked Chanyeol’s forehead to wake him up.

“Ouch! You can just shake me, baby girl. No need for violence. I can wake up immediately, you know.” Chanyeol groaned.

“Haha, yeah. And pigs do fly.” You rolled your eyes.

“Enough of the bickering, shorty. Yeol, help me bring out the tents inside the trunk.” Baekhyun got out of the vehicle.

“Tents?! We are going to camp?!” You asked shockingly.

“Yeah, Jungmi-ah. Hyemin didn’t tell you?” Raehyo answered you.

“Sorry, Mi. I forgot. Can we share the tent? Cos it has to be two persons per tent.” Hyemin pouted.

“It’s okay. Of course, we can. Hyungie, can you hand us our tent? We’ll share.”

“Here, baby girl.” Chanyeol handed it to you.

 

So it’s you and Hyemin, Baekhyun and Raehyo and Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. You started to do your tent. When you were still in elementary, you joined girl scouts therefore you can be considered as an expert when it comes to setting up the tent.

“Hey Baek, I bet you’ll hit the jackpot tonight.” Chanyeol snickered.

Raehyo blushed immediately.

Your heart clenched and your tears are threatening to fall. You fake a cough and excuse yourself to go to the bathroom.

“What happened to shorty?” Baekhyun asked confusedly.

Hyemin just shrugged her shoulders.

Holy , Baekhyun and Raehyo thing that I’ve said! , Chanyeol you’re an ! Chanyeol thought.

“Kyung, I need to pee.” Chanyeol lied slickly.

Chanyeol ran towards you.

“Baby girl, are you there?” Chanyeol knocked on the girl’s bathroom door.

Chanyeol heard a sniff and he pushed away his thoughts about the other girls that might be inside the bathroom, too.

You are washing your face but tears are still falling from your eyes.

Chanyeol cooed you, “Baby, I’m sorry for that joke. It slipped off my mind that you’re sensitive with that thing. I’m really sorry.”

You shook your head, “No, no. It’s not your fault, bae. I’m sorry for being so sensitive, I hate myself for this.”

Chanyeol embraced you, “Don’t say that, okay? It’s normal. It’s understandable. Now stop crying and smile. This might create some suspicions. You go back first, baby.”

You nodded your head and head back towards the group.

“Sorry, I got lost.” You smiled sheepishly.

“Have you seen, Chanyeol? He peed as well.” Kyungsoo asked you.

“Nu-uh. Sorry, Kyung.”

“Oh. He’s here.” Kyungsoo continued fixing their tent.

“Yeah, sorry. Met a y lady going back here so I gotta flirt.” Chanyeol laughed.

“Aish. This hormonal bastard, really.” Baekhyun shook his head.

 

So after two hours, the tent setting and other stuff are done. The six of you bought some meat to grill with some cans of soda and Chanyeol bought few cans of beer. You know that guy’s in love with beer. After lunch, you placed your beach blanket and sat on it.

“Let’s swiiiiim~” Hyemin jumped on the sand gleefully.

Uh-oh. Do something, Jungmi. They shouldn’t see you in that bathing suit.

Raehyo sat next to you.

“You know, in this whole beach, there’s one huge bamboo house that we can rent but unfortunately, there’s a family that booked it before Baek can book it for us so we settled in the tent area and brought some tents for us to use.”

“Really? Aww, too bad.” You frowned.

“Yeah and it’s located on the end part of this beach so it’s really peaceful and windy. Plus you get to see the sunrise and sunset in its most enticing view.” Raehyo added.

“Awwww. Now I’m terribly jealous.”

“Wanna see it? So we can stroll this beach as well.” Raehyo invited you.

“Sure!” You decided right there and then, “Kyung! Please look after Hyemin, we’ll just stroll the beach.” You called Kyungsoo who is playing with the sand and watching Hyemin who’s wetting herself on the beach but she hasn’t taken off her clothes yet.

“Okay, sure!” Kyungsoo answered.

“Jagi!” Raehyo called Baekhyun, “Jungmi and I will just roam around.”

“Okay, you both take care. Yeol and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter