Seventeen

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New upvoter~~ Yaaaaay thanks!~ rin-xing <3

“Hi!” As usual, Sehun butted in.

“Hi there. You are?” Raehyo seated on the chair in front of Sehun.

“Sehun. Yeonnie’s date. Are you her friend? By the way, you are?” Sehun smile widely.

“Yup. I’m Raehyo. Can we eat with you two?” Raehyo showed her puppy eyes.

Wait?! Am I seeing the right thing? Raehyo sunbae-nim showing her puppy eyes to Sehun-ah?!

“Yeonnie-ah, is it okay that they’ll eat with us?” Sehun faced you.

Well, I better pretend properly now that they’re here. I must show them that I am perfectly fine.

“Of course, Sehunnie.” You faced Raehyo, “Sunbae-nim, you can eat with us.”

“Rae, what do you wanna eat?” Baekhyun voiced out.

“The usual, Baek.” She squealed, tapping his hand.

Baekhyun walked over the counter and ordered their food.

“So, Sehun-ssi, you and Jungmi are dating?” Raehyo started out.

Sehun hummed in response, “So, Raehyo—“ He was cut off.

“Sunbae-nim, Sehun.” You butted in.

“Oh sorry, Raehyo sunbae, is he your boyfriend or—“

“He is.” Raehyo cut him off.

“Ah, yes! I remember him. He is Baekhyun, right?” Sehun smiled again.

Is that a blush from Raehyo sunbae’s cheeks I see?

“Hi shorty.” Baekhyun patted your hair.

“Hi hyungie.” You smiled genuinely to him despite the bad vibe he gave to you minutes ago.

“So, this is Sehun, right?” Baekhyun draped an arm on Raehyo’s shoulder.

“Yup. Sorry, I didn’t get to introduce him properly to you. So, Sehunnie, this is Baekhyun, my hyungie, Hyemin’s brother. And hyungie, this is Sehunnie my, uh, my—“

“One and only.” Sehun brought you closer to him and kissed your temple.

WHAT THE HAPPENED?! Did he kiss me?!

You felt your cheeks heat up, you immediately cleared your throat and smiled sheepishly, “Aigoo Sehunnie, why so cheesy?” You laughed hard. “Hyungie, he’s my date. We’re dating.”

“Dating? You let him kiss you and you’re just dating?” Baekhyun voice altered a bit.

“She’ll soon be my girlfriend, Baekhyun sunbae so I think it’s okay to kiss her temple. A little skinship won’t hurt, will it?” Sehun patted your hair, smelling it in the process.

“Well, if it’s okay with her, then it’s okay with me. And by the looks of it, I think it’s okay with her.” Baekhyun gave a small smile.

“Here’s your order, ma’ams and sirs.” The waiter placed your orders and brought your order numbers with him.

You and Baekhyun have similar orders except that he only ordered one red velvet cupcake.

“Whoa. Yeonnie-ah, you must be really close with Baekhyun sunbae, you both have the same order.” Sehun was shocked but was smiling brightly like the usual.

“Yeah. We actually used to eat these alot. Like order these stuff over and over again whenever we hang out together with Hyemin-ah and Kyung here.” You giggled.

“Wow, I’m really curious to hang out with you guys, you seem to treat each other like siblings.” Sehun grab one of your red velvet cupcakes and munched on it.

Yeah, siblings.

“Yah! Don’t touch one of my babies! You have to be thankful hyungie and Raehyo sunbae-nim are here, I can’t smack the daylights out of you! Eat your fries, !” You huffed, nudging him with your elbow.

He placed the cupcake back on your plate and pinched you on your both cheeks, “Aigoo, my baby is really violent.”

You nudged him again, “Don’t be too sweet and too touchy whenever someone is around! And when did I become your baby?!” The last part came off like a whisper.

Raehyo laughed hard witnessing the both of you quarrel.

“You two are really cute together, Jungmi-ah. Match made in heaven, right jagi?” Raehyo turned to Baekhyun.

“Huh? Ah, yes. They’re match made in heaven.” Baekhyun seemed to be drow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter