Twenty

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Thank you, thank you so much for upvoting my fic~~ ctnazlah ^___^

You are arranging your books inside your locker. It’s still pretty early. 15 minutes before your class starts. You like the morning breeze because it’s already fall. And sembreak is just around the corner. 

“Miyeon~” Hyemin called you from behind.

You turned your back.

“Min? What’s with ‘Miyeon’? It sounded so different coming from you.” You chuckled.

“Nothing. I just realized how beautiful your name is.”

“And common. I have a very common name.” You chided.

“Hey. It’s not. There are few Miyeons here at KNUA.” Hyemin frowned.

“Really? There’s Kwon Miyeon, Kim Miyeon sunbae-nim, Hwang Miyeon, Choi Miyeon, Park—“

Hyemin cut you off, “Okay, okay. There are many but hey, your name’s beautiful.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that it’s common.” You rolled your eyes and you laughed.

She grabbed your hand and pulled you to walk with her somewhere you don’t know but continues with the chat,

“That’s why you made us call you ‘Jungmi’.” Hyemin nodded her head in her realization.

“Bingo!” Then both of you laughed.

“Where are we going?” You asked as you saw you are both approaching the field.

“Field, perhaps. I don’t know. I just missed you, okay? I wanna ask you things about your date.” Hyemin grinned devilishly.

“I don’t like that smirk, Min. And we have less than 15 minutes to talk. Class will start soon.” You sounded worried.

“Aigoo. You worry too much. There’s always the ring of the bell to remind us that classes will start. Now come on, spill it.” Hyemin whined.

“Nothing much. We went with Raehyo sunbae and hyungie. We just played at the arcade and eat. Ah, we went to Funfun Café before going to the arcade.” You casually said.

“Isn’t it boring?” Hyemin asked halfheartedly .

“With Sehun?” You snickered. “No! There wasn’t a boring moment with Sehun. He’s outgoing and nice. He even got close with Chan-chan after meeting her last night.”

“He met Chan-chan last night? How come?”

“Well, he dropped me by. Then Chan saw her and mom persuaded him to eat supper with us, so yeah.”

She nodded in response, “So your parents know about you dating him?”

. We’re just pretending anyways so technically we’re not dating so that means there’s nothing I shall tell my parents.

“Yes, of course.” You lied smoothly.

“So what’s there reaction?” She asked further.

“They’re fine with it. They really liked Sehun. Dad even joked that I should move in with Sehun.” You giggled in the process.

May I remind you that you should confess the truth soon to your best friend, Jung Miyeon.

“Wow. Lucky girl.” She nudged you.

“Of course~ Should we go to our class now?” You beamed.

“Are you excited? Hello, it’s Algebra we’re talking about here. Your FAVORITE subject, missy.”

“Naaaah. I just wanna get this over with.” Then you grabbed her hand.

After you both settled on your seat, Mr. Kwon grabbed the class’ attention.

“Good morning. We have a transferee today. Please introduce yourself.”

Then a guy walked inside the classroom and seems like the world stopped. The class became quiet. You raised your eyebrows.

No won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter