Twenty Nine

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPVOTE ;-; Exotxc ~~

Guys, I'm really sorry. I've never been in a relationship and never experienced dating so advance sorry if you will find this "fluffy" chapter ty. :<

You slapped his shoulders using his pillow, “THIS. IS. NOT. A. DATE. I specifically said hang out, didn’t I?”

“But it’s just you and I. Soooooo, date it is!”

“No, it’s not. Duh, don’t tell me I had a date with Chanyeol sunbae the last time we ate at a pastry shop?” You mocked him.

He waved his hand frivolously, “Fine. Hang out. We’ll hang out. Go out first, I’ll change.”

You giggled.

Cute.

“Noona~ why are you here for hyung?” Jihun came to you, Sangchu on his hands.

“We’ll just hang out. And be back before 8.”

“Ahhh, date.” Jihun teased you.

Jesus Christ, please. THIS IS NOT A DATE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO CLARIFY THAT?!

“Aigooooo. No, Jihunnie.” You crooned.

“Noona, you don’t need to deny it. I can keep a secret, promise!” Jihun raised his right hand.

You cackled at his cute actions.

“Baby, I’m good to go.”

Sehun went out of his room wearing a snapback, plain white shirt, tattered denim jeans and Nike shoes. He looked really simple yet so gorgeous.

Thank God, I don’t have those hormonal feels cos look at this fine piece of meat who is standing in front of me.

“Done ogling?” Sehun snapped you out.

“Why do you look so gorgeous?” You asked him absentmindedly.

“What?” Then he laughed.

“Okay, forget that I’ve said that. I know I’m bad at complimenting people.”

 

When you were already outside of his house, he was about to head towards his car, you stopped him,

“No. We’ll just walk or ride the bus or cab. Just not your car, okay?”

He frowned, “But why? It would be less hassle to ride my car.”

“We’ll walk around, you know. God, you’re ruining everything!” You pulled your hair out of frustration and ran away.

“Hey, wait up! Baby, I’m sorry, okay? I promise, I won’t in anymore.” He ran to catch up with you.

You glared at him, “You promise, okay?”

He nodded with a smile.

 

You both rode a bus and went to your favorite ice cream shop.

“Baby, why did you bring me here? I mean, you know, an impromptu semi hang out semi date?”

You smacked his arm hardly, “I said this is just a hang out! You’re so annoying, Oh Sehun.”

“Geez. So sadistic. So, why?” Sehun locked his fingers with yours as you stand on a queue.

Thou shalt not harbor any funny feelings towards this mushy Oh Sehun.

“Uhm, I’ll tell you once we have our order. It’s our turn now. And could you please remove your hands on mine? I feel funny.” You blushed as you looked at the cashier. But Sehun didn’t remove his hand on yours.

“May I take your order, ma’am, sir?” The cashier smiled at you both—but mostly at Sehun.

“I’ll have two regular scoops of chocolate mint and two regular scoops of bubble gum.” Sehun smiled at the cashier.

“Eww, what kind of combination is that? You’re such a noob in picking your ice cream flavors. You need to learn from the expert aka Jung Miyeon. I’ll have pink grape and cookies and cream please. Two regular scoops each. Thank you.” You snorted.

“Me? Noob? Oh please, missy. Flavor mixing is my last name in my past life. You will eat everything you’ve said once you get to taste the mixture of the flavors I picked. And the hell? Pink grape and cookies and cream? Such a kid.” Sehun snorted back. But of course, his hand is still clasped with yours.

“It will only be 5, 000 won, sir, ma’am.” The cashier said.

Sehun removed his fingers on yours and fished out 5000 won in his wallet.

“Thank you. Your order will be served shortly.”

Then you both sat on the nearest chairs.

“I should treat you, not the other way around, you know.” You sulked.

“You seriously want to bruise my manly ego? I’m a guy; I should be the one paying for the bill.” Sehun answered.

“Tch. Come on! We’re living in the 21st century already. Living with that kind of principle is so Plato. Plus, it’s not like we’re seriously dating, right?” You lied on the table.

“Fine. You treat me on our next—“

“Hang out. I’ll finish it for you just to make sure you’ll not say date. And call, my treat next time.” You grinned.

“Here’s your order ma’am, sir.” The waited handed you both your cup of ice c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter