Three

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Darling, are you done?” Your mom shouted.

“Yes, mom.” Then you ran immediately, your stomach is now growling for food.

“Unnie, you look dead tired. Chanmi is worried.” You six year-old sister looked at you, pouting.

“Aww. Chan-chan is so sweet. Don’t worry about unnie, okay? I am perfectly fine, just a little stressed about school, but I know this won’t be long.” You smiled at her, patting her head.

“Okay. Eat this, unnie. I helped mom cooking those. I prepared the pan and I was standing on the kitchen until mom’s finished!” She happily boasted, putting a piece of steak on your plate.

“Wow. Chan-chan is so nice.” You answered, pinching her cheeks.

“Hey, hey. Let’s pray now so we can eat. Chan, lead the prayer.” Your dad voiced out, smiling gently.

You’re happily munching on your steak. You feel really blessed that you have an awesome family. You might not have a lot of money but having an understanding mom, a supportive dad and a caring and cute little sister are more than enough for you.

“Mom, thank you so much for cooking beef steak. It lessened my stress,” You smiled at your mom, “and Chan-chan, thank you for helping mom.” You mouthed as you faced your sister who is hugging you.

“You’re always welcome, unnie.

“Okay, so I’ll study now. Good night.” You faced your mother and kiss her on her left cheek then turned to you sister and pat her head.

Before you entered your room, you shouted, “Goodnight, dad!”

“Goodnight, darling. You can do it! Ace that !”

You smiled upon hearing his words. He has always been your supportive father no matter what.

Oh wait. I think I should update my diary before studying this ing math homework and Chapter 15 in our Social Sciences. Whoa. This is too much for me to handle. Algebra and Juvenile Crimes will be the death of me. Before you evaporate thinking about Algebra and Juvenile Crimes, you opened your cabinet and grab your diary.

 

Diary Entry #274

Hi . Well you know what, today I was wishing not to see Byun ing Baekhyun but fate didn’t allow me. He saw me and called me ‘Shorty’. You know how much I loathe hearing him calling me that endearment, right? Coz I think he will have me head over heels again. Well, he still has me head over heels but still, I don’t want him calling me such pet name. At least something great happened to me today. No, not great, very very very amazing. Oh Sehun, drove me home today. Yes, he drove me home. How cool is that? He even smiled to me. I think I looked like a tomato the whole time we were inside his car. But my stupid tongue ruined everything. I spill my little crush on him. I was caught off guard when he looked sad after hearing me calling him a stranger so I unintentionally told him that it was my bad because I always feel awkward talking to my crush. IT WAS REALY EMBBARRASING.I hope he forgot about it anymore. Hell, like he even cared when he knew I have a crush on him. Anyways, I need to study. Love you, diary.

Jungmi

Jungmi. That’s what everyone calls you. That’s what you call yourself too. It is only Byun ing Baekhyun who calls you that ing ‘Shorty’ . I mean, of course it sounds cute but Byun ing Baekhyun—wait, what?! Cute?! And Byun Baekhyun again?! Quit it, Jungmi!

You smiled to yourself upon reading your diary entry. You talked to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter