Six

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go inside now.” He slightly pushed you inside your room.

“Yah! Sunbae! Don’t do that, I might trip myself!” You yelled at him but unfortunately, he already made his way towards the canteen.

“Miss Jung?” You heard your teacher.

“Mian, Lee seonsaeng.” You turned to him, facing him, biting your lower lip as you bow your head.

“It’s okay. You may take your seat. Your exam will start in 10 minutes.” He coolly answered.

! How could I ever forget that we have an exam?!

“You look pale. Are you okay? Are you sick?” Your seatmate, Shin Eunmin, asked you.

Sick? Yeah, right! I AM SICK! I am so not prepared on the exam so I better go home!

“Y-yeah.” You croaked out.

“Lee seonsaeng! Excuse me! Jung Miyeon here is sick. I’ll take her to the clinic.” She called the attention of your teacher.

“Eung? Really?”

“Yes. Look. She’s pale.” She pointed at you.

You tried to act like really, really tired and rugged.

“Seonsaeng, I f-feel nauseous.” You’re massaging your head while saying so. You want to burst out from laughing upon hearing yourself.

I should’ve enrolled myself to Department of Acting instead. This is easy.

“Eunmin, take her to the clinic now.” Your teacher said sternly.

She helped you got up and put your left arm on her shoulder. You walked your way towards the clinic which is near your homeroom, luckily.

“Nurse Kwon! You have a patient here!” Eunmin shouted.

“Just put her on the couch, I’m inside the CR.” The nurse replied.

“Thanks, Min. You’ll be late for our test .You better get going.” You said.

“No problem, Jungmi. Bye. Get well soon.” Then she walked her way back to your room.

“How can I make the nurse sign the excuse slip? I should look sick. What should I do?” You whispered to yourself.

Just when you are thinking to make your escape, a guy entered the clinic.

“Chanyeol sunbae-nim?! Why are you here?” You asked him, throwing glances at the folder he is holding.

“No, Miyeon-ssi, why are you here? Hmm, I’m guessing, you haven’t prepared on your major exam and you’re here, hoping that Nurse Kwon will sign your excuse slip? Ha! I knew it! But you don’t look sick though.” His deep voice is giving you goose bumps.

“Shh. Nurse Kwon might hear you. Ugh. Can you st—“ He cut you off. By a quick peck. ON YOUR ING LIPS.

“Jung Miyeo—oh my goodness! You’re cheeks are really red!” she gets near you, “and you’re having cold sweats.” As she slightly lay her palms on your forehead.

She runs towards her drawer, grabbed something and messily signed it.

“Here! Go home now.” She hands you a piece of paper which you believed is the excuse slip, “And oh, Chanyeol-ssi, please hail a cab for her. Leave those folders here. I’ll be the one who’s giving these back to Professor Seo.” she turned to Chanyeol.

“Alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter