Four

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a 10-minute ride; you were holding your thick Social Sciences book throughout the ride to scan it. I can still memorize all of chapter 15. Thank heavens. Holding your book, you stepped out of the bus and walk towards your first class, Algebra. As you were walking towards your room, a guy bumped on you.

“I’m sorry, miss.” The guy bowed.

“It’s okay.” You gave him a slight smile.

“Uhm, do you perhaps know where’s the room 035?”

“Algebra class? Yeah. It’s next to my room. You can go with me.” You clutched onto your book tighter.

You are silently walking on the corridor, going to your classes. He broke the silence,

“So hi. I’m Zhang Yixing.” He glanced at you.

“Really? So I think you’re one of the transferees the teachers are referring to. Jung Miyeon’s the name.”

“I guess so. What department are you in?” He finger combed his hair.

This guy is undeniably handsome, Jungmi. Not to mention he has cute dimples.

“Uh. Department of Fine Arts. You?” You smiled awkwardly.

“Department of Dance Performance.”

“Oh. Okay. That’s your room. See you around, Yixing-ah.” You pointed the room next to yours.

“Thank you, Miyeon-ssi. See you around.” He waved goodbye.

You sat next to your best friend,

“I haven’t slept because Math is a .” Not looking at her.

“So you mean to say you understand the assignment without the help of Baek oppa?! Wow that’s new.”

Baekhyun.

“Of course! Duh. I’m amazing. I don’t need his help anymore. So I think you’ll miss me now. Because I won’t go to your house anymore. Mehrong.”

“Yah! Don’t say that! You know how sad I am when you don’t visit me often. I have new movies, wanna watch this weekend?” She said, giving her signature smile.

“No.” Crossing your arms against your chest.

 “Why not? Yah, don’t be like this. Exams will be over this Friday. And we’re twinnies right? And Baek oppa misses you too. You know he loves you as his sister more than me.” She faced you.

Baekhyun oppa misses me. Loves me as his sister. Stop whining about that stuff, Hyemin-ah. You’re gonna make me cry.

“Ah really? That’s kind of funny, huh. Okay, I’ll go to your house this weekend.” You smiled to assure your best friend.

“Yaaaaaaaaay! I love you so much Jungmi-ah!”

“I know, I know.” You laughed hard because of the childlikeness of your best friend.

Your Algebra teacher came into the room, Mr. Kwon. The strictest teacher. Well, that’s what you both think.

“Good morning, Kwon seonsaeng.” You chorused as you all stand in unison.

“Good morning. Take your seat. And get your homework.” He said as he straightened up his tie.

Here comes trouble.

You all get your notebook. Some are murmuring that they don’t understand the assignment, some are boasting that they all got the answers, and of course, some are giving no because they think getting a detention is better than stressing yourself with numbers and letters combined.

“Miss Jung M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter