Fourteen

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another awesome upvoters~~  Saera-ah, qinyin1023 and xoxoChocie. Thank you, thank you! <3

P.S. Please read the a/n after this chapter. Thanks~

“Oh. H-hi there.  Fancy seeing you here, I guess?” You awkwardly scratch the back of your neck. you tongue. Don’t stutter.

“So, what should we do? You locked the door. We’re trapped here.” He pouted.

Who permitted him to pout like a ing marshmallow?!

“Uh. How ‘bout let’s text our friends nearby to open the door for us?” You suggested.

“They have a class. It’s already eight.”

“. Me either. So I guess we have to stay here until lunch time?”

“Well, yeah. We don’t have a choice. By the way, why did you enter here?” He settled himself on the floor.

“I was avoiding someone, actually. That’s why I ended up hiding here. How ‘bout you? What are you doing here?” You settled on the floor too.

“I was planning to get some cleaning materials because I have to clean somewhere then when I was searching for the materials I need, I suddenly heard you saying something about you locking the door.” He explained.

“Oh I see. What’s your class supposed to be?”

“Physical Education. Well, I guess I’ll just have to talk to Kim seonsaeng-nim that I was trapped here accidentally.” He smiled awkwardly, “and that I have to do the cleaning sometime in the afternoon.”

“I’m hungry. Gawd.” You suddenly blurted out.

“Same here, same here.” He patted his tummy.

“Oh, I know!” You fished out something inside your backpack.

“Is that something edible?” He batted his eyelashes.

“Yup. Mom put a lunchbox inside my bag before I left to school. We share. You like?” You opened your lunchbox.

“Oh goodness. Of course, and the steak really looks delicious.”

“But wait. I only have a pair of eating utensils. How can we suppose to share this?” You frowned.

“Miyeon-ssi, right? You know, it’s the least thing that I’m worried about. Either you feed me or I’ll feed you. But if you choose the latter, I can’t give you assurance that you can have a share with the steak.” He smiled boyishly.

Please don’t blush. Please don’t. Please, please.

“Fiiiiiine. I’ll feed you. Come here.”

So that’s what happened. You fed him like a kid. And you talk about random things. Mostly about school stuff. You both shared with the food you have and the water also because well, he can’t eat without water because he said and you quote, “I might choke myself to death and you don’t want that.”

“That was a really good steak, who cooked it? Your mom?” He said, patting his tummy satisfyingly.

“Yup. You can now text your friend so we can go outta here and attend our next class.”

“Well, uh, hihi, I forgot my phone.”

“Okay, I’ll text my friend then.”

Who the will I text?! ! Think, Jungmi! Not Hyemin, not Baekhyun. Okay, it leaves me the choice of texting sunbae.

To: Chan sunbae

Save me, bae. First floor, storage room.

“So? Is our savior coming?” He tagged at your right arm and smiled at you like a ING 5 year old.

Why is he acting cute?! Not on me, please. I’ll fall for that easily.

“Yep. Sunbae’s coming. I know.” You answered, not looking at him.

After a moment or so, the doorknob ticked, indicating that someone had opened it for the outside.

“Waiting for me?” Chanyeol stood before you both, looking gorgeous.

“Sunbae!” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter