Eighteen

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUUUUUUUUUUYTH!~ PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW~ KAMSA~~ <3

You immediately thought of how to get out of the trouble.

“Hyungie, Sehun and I will have a date on Hongdae or Myeongdong today. Sorry.”

“Is that so? It’s fine, next time maybe.” Baekhyun replied.

“But Yeonnie-ah, we can have a double date with Baekhyun and Raehyo sunbae-nim. It’s much better right?” Sehun patted your head and when you looked at his eyes, you can see the slightest devilish smirk he is making signifying that he’s up to something.

You leaned close to his ear and whispered, “You’re up to something and it’s scaring the out of me. You’re a really good actor but please don’t confuse me.”

He leaned close too and whispered, “I just want to confirm something interesting. And trust me, I got your back.”

You just rolled your eyes in response.

“Hyungie-ah, we’ll join you.” You gave him two thumbs up.

“Yaaaaay~ We’ll have a lot of fun together, Jungmi-ah!” Raehyo chirped.

Oh yeah? Sure, whatever you say.

Sehun waved at Kris while you gave him a polite bow before you left. Raehyo immediately cling unto Baekhyun’s arm and the latter smiled at her. You just stared at the both of them, telling yourself silently that you can never tell Baekhyun what you feel for him and as if on cue, Sehun interlaced his fingers to yours and gave your hand a light squeeze.

You gestured him to lower down his head so you can whisper to him and he gladly complied.

“Can you stop being so sweet to me? I might fall for it.”

Your words got him. He stopped walking and stared at you.

You whispered again, “At least I’m straightforward enough to tell it to your face. I meant it when I said I have a slight crush on you when you gave me ride few days ago.”

“I-I thought you w-were just joking.” Sehun stuttered.

“Well, I’m telling you now that I’m not.”

You both started to walk again.

“T-Then what should I do? Bring you home now?” Sehun asked you nervously.

“Nope, let’s just get this done with. After going to the arcade, back to normal. We can always make up some stories for them to believe that we actually are dating but are just busy with school. Then if they started to formulate suspicions, we can hang out again.” You beamed.

“S-sure. Whatever you say.” Sehun stuttered again.

“Aish, don’t be nervous. Not like I’ve already fallen for you right now. We have to act normally.”

You looked at Raehyo and Baekhyun who have a good distance with you two.

“Sure! I actually like being with you, you’re so grumpy and cheerful at the same time. Is it even possible?” He laughed. “But I don’t actually get it why Baekhyun sunbae didn’t fall in love with you.”

You paused. You felt like a bucket of water full of ice was splashed right on your face. You looked at Sehun.

“W-What? Did I say something wrong?” Sehun was nervous again.

“Is it really obvious that I like Baek hyungie?” It came off like a whisper.

Sehun gave you a faint smile while patting your head, “No, actually. But I just knew it because of your and Chanyeol sunbae’s conversation and tensioned atmosphere when we saw Baekhyun sunbae near the storage room.”

You sighed in relief, “Thank heavens.”

“Now, let’s walk faster and enjoy the rest of the day, baby.” Sehun winked.

You rolled your eyes, “Jungmi, Sehun. I’m Jungmi to all of my friends except for Baek hyungie and well, Chan sunbae. No need for ‘baby’ or ‘Yeonnie’ whenever we’re alone together.”

“But I like baby better.” Sehun pouted.

“No. Oh Sehun.” You glared at him and ran near Baekhyun and Raehyo.

“Wait up, kid.” He ran towards you and draped an arm on your shoulder when he reached you.

When you arrived at the arcade, you immediately went on the plushie machine. (a/n hehe don’t know what it is called, it’s the machine where you can try your luck to grab a plushie using a some kind of like a joystick.)

“Hunnie-ah, I at this. Can you get a plushie for me?” You batted your eyelashes.

“Aww, baby is flirting with me.” He chuckled.

“Yah! I’m not!” Then you smacked his head.

“Ouch! You’re really a sadist. Okay, okay. I’ll try. What do you like? The Pororo plushie?”

“Ew, mainstream. I want the Kerropi plushie. That green frog.” You pointed the plushie.

Sehun then dropped a coin then grabbed the joystick. His eyebrows s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter